Adams Flea and Tick Spray kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and ticks on dogs and cats older than 12 weeks. Active ingredients Etofenprox, (S)-Methoprene, and Piperonyl Butoxide can help break the flea life cycle for up to two months. Use in a well-ventilated area, spray and rub in with a cloth, keeping clear of your pet's eyes. It's great as an addition to regular flea and tick maintenance for your pawtner.
- Kills fleas, flea eggs & larvae, and ticks.
- Provides instant relief from biting fleas.
- Can be used with dogs and cats over 12 weeks.
- Can help break the flea life cycle for 2 months.
- Works as part of your overall flea and tick maintenance.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Adams