Adams Flea & Tick Carpet Powder, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Pest Control||—||—||—||Skin & Coat Health|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Rosemary (0.5%), Lemongrass Oil (0.5%), Eucalyptus Oil (0.5%). Inert Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate...||—||Diatomaceous Earth, Neem, Yarrow.|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
About This Item
- Kills fleas on contact for up to 30 days plus kills flea eggs and flea larvae for up to 1 year.
- Helps break the flea life cycle, controlling re-infestation for up to 365 days.
- Kills ticks on contact!
- Freshens and deodorizes your home with a pleasant citrus fragrance and eliminates deep-down pet odors.
- Contains linalool and pyrethrins to kill adult insects and nylar to kill flea eggs/larvae for long-lasting control.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantage Household Spot & Crevice Spray, 24-oz spray$18.98Chewy Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.85Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.96Autoship Price
- Sentry Home & Carpet Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz bottle$8.57Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Virbac Knockout Area Treatment Spray, 14-oz can$20.21Chewy Price$19.20Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- EcoSMART Yard & Kennel Flea & Tick Control, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$15.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.17Autoship Price
- Miracle Care Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Growth Regulator Home Treatment, 128-oz bottle$14.98Chewy Price$19.09List Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Kills some not all
Basically baking soda.. i didnt know.. its works a bit but there is still other steps needed to take and you still have to find the other buggers around your come.. it isnt just the carpet !
Flea’s and bugs
I use this powder on the areas they lay on. It does help to a point
Not sure exactly why this states it kills because it doesn't. We didn't notice any difference whatsoever.
dog and cat armor
i brought this for my living room, it works pretty well. it is effective and nice scent. i sprayed this on my carpet and furniture, it worked awesome
Worth every penny
Kills fleas, ticks, eggs, larvae, and flea pupae. Sprinkle onto carpet and let the dust settle. Helps kills fleas for up to 30 days. Controls re infestation for 365 days. One can can treat up to 400 square feet. I do like this product look at everything it offers for such a low cost. It definitely does work and did not seem to both my animals and I have two dogs and one cat also did not bother myself or my boyfriend. It is dusty but I rather dust then fleas! I did received CashBack on my purchase , for participating in a CashBack program.
Grateful for their product
I am great full products like this exist. I can stop an infestation before it harms my dog or my ankles for that matter. Works well.
Great addition for flea home treatment
This flea powder is a great addition to prevent and treat your home from flea infestation. It doesn't have any strong smells and didn't seem to bother my dog nor I and I am an asthmatic so usually things like this give me issues breathing. It easily came up when I vacuumed. I entered into a cashback program so I was lucky enough to test this out but I will definitely be purchasing it again. The only thing that I would improve is the top. It's pretty flimsy and almost came off but as long as you make sure it's secure before each use there would be no issues and at $8.88 you can't lose. I definitely recommend this to other dog parents.
Absolutely helps, but don’t expect a complete miracle
If you’ve ever dealt with fleas before and have a carpeted home, you know they are just terrible to get rid of. Fleas love having all that extra space to hide. This powder, we found, helped to reduce the number and manage the outbreak, but it didn’t solve the issue completely, and had to be used in tangent with other methods. I think this is pretty normal and reasonable, but you should be aware that you’ll need to do more than just put this powder down. Make sure you’re treating your pets, combing out fleas, and washing bedding, etc as well! The Adams brand overall has served us the best of any brand we’ve tried though, so hopefully it helps others too! *I received this product with a cashback offer, but I had used this previously as well!*
I have used this product in the past and had no complaints! Unless they recently changed the formula, for this price you can't go wrong. Bottle was damaged in shipping which happens sometimes so I do reccomend picking up in store if you can. Bought this product as part of a CashBack campaign.
Its OK, its flea powder, what else can i say. need more charectors, uhh fast shipping wow ok its great just super does anyone really care or read this? I really don.t like fleas, hopefully this stuff will help really don't think it will last very long though, still need more words this kind of sucks