Adams Plus Flea & Tick Yard Spray, 32-oz spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills and prevents infestations of fleas and ticks, roaches, ants, and mosquitoes in grass and gardens.
- Convenient spray formula makes up to 32 ounces of outdoor treatment and hooks easily to garden hoses.
- Easy-to-use flea and tick spray treats up to 5,000 square feet without lingering odors or damaging grass.
- Protects yards from insect infestation for up to 4 weeks after treatment, keeping pets flea-free longer.
- Perfect for use in yards, bushes, trees, shrubs and other places where fleas and ticks like to hide outside.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$24.86Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.62Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Home Treatment Easy Spray, 6.3-oz bottle$10.01Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.51Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pyrethrin Pet Dip, 4-oz bottle$9.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- PetArmor Simple Source Flea & Tick Dog Spray Treatment, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Flea Away Diatomaceous Earth for Dogs & Cat, 12-oz jar$15.99Chewy Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Growth Regulator Home Treatment, 128-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$19.09List Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Topicals for Dogs 16 - 40 lbs, 3 doses$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NextStar Fast Acting Flea & Tick Treatment Large Dog 45-88 lbs 3 doses$39.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Virbac Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Spray, 16-oz can$27.54Chewy Price$26.16Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Bifenthrin 0.30%.||Peppermint Oil 0.60%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 1.40%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 3.45%...||Pyrethrins 0.30%, Piperonyl Butoxide 3.00%, Other Ingredients 96.70%||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
Been about 2 weeks since spraying this in yard and flea issue is about 10x worse than what it was. Went out of town for 10 days after spraying and they had 0 fleas the whole time we were gone. We weren’t back 24 hrs b4 they were completely covered. Prior to spraying maybe found 3-5 a day on them, after returning they’ve had 20+ a day. And no, there is no infestation in the home.
Dogs gets ticks after just 3 weeks.
Seemed to work at first, but 3 weeks later after a couple good rains, ticks return. I used 2 bottles on a half acre. Sprayed everything twice over, still ticks return.
Tick B Gone
Been using this stuff a couple of years.Haven’t seen any since so it seems to do the trick.
Thought this would be good .. But no ..
I purchased this and I have more mosquitoes than before
After I sprayed this product at my garden, my problem has been resolved. Now I can be at my yard without being bitten by mosquitoes and other insects.
Flea & Tick Yard Spray
My husband sprayed the area we were concerned with in our backyard. So far so good......has cut down dramatically on getting insect bites. I have sat out on my deck at least 3 times & haven't received any bites.
Works well when used with good sprayer
I struggled with the cheap sprayer last year. This year, i went to another website that says this 32 oz bottle makes 36 gallons of concentrate ( they do not tell you this on the bottle, thanks for nuthin, Adams). So I will use my Gilmour professional hose end sprayer with it set to 5 tsp per gallon. The Gilmour will spray the proper dilution if you calibrate it first per their instructions for your water pressure. This means I will not spray too much and run out halfway through my yard. Also, with a good sprayer you can be more careful about where you spray. This is toxic to bees even after drying, so you must NOT spray onto plants that have blossoms the bees might visit. You must also not allow it to run down driveways and patios into the storm drains. I also do not want to spray too heavily where my cats will walk, even after it is dry. If they pick up particles on the patio and lick their feet later, they can ingest it. Permethrins are very toxic to cats. I try to spray only near fences and in shady areas under plants, etc, where fleas like to hide. As an organic gardener, I do not broadcast permethrins for aphids and other bugs that can be controlled with less toxic substances. But it does kill fleas.
great product. we have used it for many years. we recommend it to all our neighbors
Great for fleas
I have read the other reviews and want to impart some wisdom. Use spray when yard has been dry for at least 2 days and will stay dry for at least 2 or 3 days. Kills fleas and ticks! Not an ant spray so if you had no luck killing them, you used wrong spray. I rescue cats and have over 40 cats. Moved to new home, sprayed yard before they were brought over and until my son brought his dogs down oct 2019 had NO FLEAS! This stuff works as long as you follow instructions. Also you can use Advantage II for both catd and dogs to help kill off all fleas in initial treatments. I will be using again for yard and also for home if needed. Safe for both. No cats got sick and it helped me kill a flea infestation with great success. Alisha
So far I haven't seen any fleas or ticks and it's been a little over a week! This was easy to work with and fast, love it!