Adams Flea and Tick Indoor Fogger seeks out and destroys fleas, flea eggs and larvae, ticks, roaches, ants, spiders, mosquitoes, silverfish, crickets, earwigs, wasps and flies on contact! One easy-to-use fogger covers 375 square feet, is stain-free and can be used on carpets, drapes, upholstery and more. It’s formulated with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to help kill and prevent the development of fleas, protecting your home for up to seven months!
- Adams Flea and Tick Indoor Fogger seeks out bugs where they hide in carpets, drapes, upholstery and more and kills on contact.
- Helps kill a variety of pesky pests including fleas, ticks, ants, spiders, silverfish, cockroaches, bedbugs and more!
- Formulated to protect your home for up to 7 months from tick and flea infestations.
- Can be used on rugs, carpets, curtains, upholstery and other areas inside your home.
- Stain-free and easy-to-use solution contains an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to help kill and prevent flea development.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Adams