Clean your furry friend while getting rid of pesky critters at the same time with Adams Plus Flea & Tick Foaming Shampoo for Cats. This sensitive skin formula effectively kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and lice and prevents re-infestation for up to 28 days. It also contains deep conditioners to remove loose dandruff, dirt and scales from your paw-tner. This shampoo is enriched with oatmeal and coconut with a pleasant scent that leaves the coat soft, shiny and manageable. Safe on kitties 12 weeks of age and older, Adams Plus Flea & Tick Foaming Shampoo for Cats features a drip-free foaming dispenser for easy administration.
- Flea and tick shampoo that works to clean your furry friend and keep pests away.
- Kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and lice and prevents re-infestation for up to 28 days.
- Sensitive skin formula with soothing aloe, lanolin, coconut extract and oatmeal.
- Deep conditioners remove loose dandruff, dirt and scales from your paw-tner.
- Safe on kitties 12 weeks of age and older and leaves a light coconut scent.
Products with the active ingredient Pyrethrin can lead to negative side effects if administered incorrectly or ingested by Cats. Please use only as directed, and keep Cats away from other pets being treated with products including large doses of Pyrethrin.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Adams