Adaptil 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- ADAPTIL is vet recommended.
- This effective and drug-free solution helps reduce common signs of stress caused by loud noises like thunder or fireworks, fears, visitors and staying home alone.
- Helps your dog feel calm and comfortable by mimicking a mother dog's natural nursing pheromones.
- This heated diffuser covers up to 700 square feet. For the best results, position the diffuser where your dog spends most of his time, and avoid plugging the diffuser in under shelves and behind doors, curtains, or furniture.
- Starter kit includes 1 diffuser head and 1 vial. To maximize effectiveness, replace the vial once a month and the diffuser every 6 months.
Running low? Keep calm with the Adaptil Electric Diffuser Refill for Dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderEssence Natural Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 4-oz$12.75Chewy Price$19.95List Price$12.11Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count, bundle of 2$36.50Chewy Price$34.67Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Long Lasting Chicken Flavored Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Chews$39.00Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.05Autoship Price
- waggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Nutramax Solliquin Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Pheromone Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$28.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Hemp Well Calm Dog Anxiety Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$27.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.12Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Melatonin Calming Dog Chews, 60 Count$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dog, 60 count$18.36Chewy Price$17.44Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews, 60 Count$19.95Chewy Price$21.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Ointment for Dogs$9.22Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.76Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Analogue of Dog Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g).||Low Dose Valerian Essentail Oil, Blended with Vetivert, Sweet Basil and Sage....||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
414 Customer Reviews
Seems to be working
I recently lost my two older Shih Tzus within a couple months due to health issues, leaving our 3 year old Shih Tzu all alone. She has been a nervous wreck and stopped eating since their passing, and this was suggested to me. Within about a week of using this, she seems to be doing much better and is eating well finally. I don’t know if this is what’s helping her or if it’s coincidental, but I would definitely try this again for stressful situations. This is completely unscented.
My vet recommended this product for separation anxiety. We have had a couple of mishaps (markings) in the last 2 weeks. I'm still hoping this will do the trick. My next purchase will be the Adaptil collar.
Help for My Wild and Crazy Child
Charley is a rescue with A LOT of fears. Sometimes his logic just quits and he goes absolutely nuts over cars blocks away or someone walking far ahead of us. Our Vet suggested the Adaptil Collar and Diffuser. Tried the collar first and noticed a big difference. Added the Diffuser by both front doors, where he goes CRAZY when someone comes in. He also gets Waggedy Calm Dog Treats. All of it together make for a much calmer Charley! We are thrilled for him and us. He's still my Wild Child Charley, but the crazy part is gone . . . They are all worth a try!
Works for Us
2 dogs, one 70+# senior around 12, one 48# pup around 2. We were moving and both normally laid back dogs were totally wigged out and confused to the point I was dosing them with CBD chews by the dozen. Vet recommended Adaptil diffuser, said it might take 7-10 days. It took about 3-4. They now hang out in their crates near where the diffuser is plugged in even when we are home(new behavior!) Will be getting one for our camper and will try the collars also for travelling.
I had high hopes for this Adaptil diffuser, but unfortunately it made no difference for in dog's behavior. It may work well for others but not for us.
My Yorkiepoo is yappy. We've tried everything to correct this with little success. We got this diffuser and the collar. The first day, we didn't see any difference. After the first day, we noticed Max being much more calm and less nonsense barking. We are downsizing to an apartment and this product may prevent us from getting evicted or having to rehome our beloved pet.
they paid no attention to it
and kept on barking every time people came, doors were opened it did not matter. My husband came into room I was in they kept it up.
Calm and comfortable!
I got this for my slightly anxious rescue Terrier mix at the recommendation of my vet. I used the spray at first but the diffuser has made such a difference at bedtime! She whines less, and I can hear her little noises when she dreams, which means she’s sleeping well. She calms down in the crate quicker, as well. I’ve recommended this to all my dog owner friends!
Love it. It really works. And now Igot her the anxiety drops to. She has it so bad that I really don't want to leave her by herself.nose does it thunder ⚡⛈️
we really wanted it to work
We've tried thundershirts, aromatherapy, calming treats, and several other methods to help our wonderful dog with her anxiety. This was our last attempt at finding a non-prescription solution . Sadly, the diffuser didn't help at all.