Adaptil 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- ADAPTIL is vet recommended.
- This effective and drug-free solution helps reduce common signs of stress caused by loud noises like thunder or fireworks, fears, visitors and staying home alone.
- Helps your dog feel calm and comfortable by mimicking a mother dog's natural nursing pheromones.
- This heated diffuser covers up to 700 square feet. For the best results, position the diffuser where your dog spends most of his time, and avoid plugging the diffuser in under shelves and behind doors, curtains, or furniture.
- Starter kit includes 1 diffuser head and 1 vial. To maximize effectiveness, replace the vial once a month and the diffuser every 6 months.
Running low? Keep calm with the Adaptil Electric Diffuser Refill for Dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Composure Bacon Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Peanut Butter Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 1-pack, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count, bundle of 2$36.50Chewy Price$34.67Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Long Lasting Chicken Flavored Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Chews$37.00Chewy Price$44.99List Price$35.15Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Travel-Sized Anxiety & Stress Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- PawMedica Calming+ Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- waggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day, 1 count$16.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Nutramax Solliquin Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Top Ingredients||—||Analogue of Dog Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g).||Pheromone||—||Canine appeasing pheromone analog 5%.|
|Closure Type||—||—||—||—||Buckle, Slip On|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
434 Customer Reviews
Absolutely wonderful when my dog was distressed
I had twin cockapoos for 10 years until one suddenly died. The remaining sister was very distressed - her sleep and digestion were chaotic and she was miserable. Our vet recommended that we use adaptil. We bought two - one for the bedroom and one for the sitting room - the rooms she loves most. They were plugged in full time. We couldn't smell them (and we have really good sense of smell). However, within 2 days our dog was sleeping like normal and has gradually recovered most of her old bounce. After a couple of months we unplugged the adaptil because we felt it had done the trick. So, no drugs, no side effects, really worked. We had also used adaptil years before when she had trouble sleeping in a new home. Again, within a couple of days she was back on track. Big fan. Works for our whole family.
Works well for our puppy
We have a rambunctious 12 week old shepherd/border collie mix and she was having trouble settling in her crate at night. We’ve only had this plugged in for two nights and we’ve noticed a dramatic decrease in the whining/crying when she goes to bed! I would totally recommend for someone trying to crate train a puppy.
NO MORE MEDICATIONS
I've just got to say, WOW.. the first days it wasnt so effective but I kept it plugged in for hopes of the best and I can say happily that after 2 weeks - I have a completely anxiety free dog. We have given up sedatives in this house. Thank you Chewy!
I think it works as well as can be expected. With loud thunder, my dog is still somewhat panicky but so far he had been very calm with heavy rain and winds (which used to set him off in the past). I would definitely recommend giving it a try. I plugged it in the bedroom, a few feet from his bed. I don't leave it plugged in when I am not in the house because the device does get kind of warm to touch
Do not recommend
Unfortunately this did nothing for my dog. And it did leak and stain my wood floor. I did not see any difference in my dogs behavior. And the product was very expensive.
Surprisingly effective - impressed!
I had used the spray Adaptil before - it certainly helped, but when I switched to the diffusers after my veterinarian recommended it, I was blown away by how much it reduced my dog's anxiety, especially after moving homes unexpectedly. Both products are effective, but if your dog has sustained issues with anxiety you may want to go the diffuser route.
Didn't change a thing
Got it to help with my dogs anxiety, and we didn't notice any change at all. It's like it's not even there
I have used this product from the first day we brought our rescue dog home.
This diffuser is like magic. My pup has been having a hard time adjusting after a stressful move. Plugged this in near the area where my pup sleeps, and within an hour she was noticeably calmer and relaxed. No more anxious barking, and it helps her just rest without making her drowsy or disoriented like some other products. Highly recommend!
This was not helpful for my dog. Still found her to be overly anxious when we were gone!