Adaptil On-the-Go Calming Collar for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- ADAPTIL is vet recommended.
- An effective solution to help calm and relax your canine companion wherever she goes.
- This drug-free solution helps reduce common signs of stress caused by loud noises like thunder or fireworks, fears, visitors or staying home alone.
- Helps your dog feel calm and comfortable by mimicking a mother dog's natural nursing pheromones.
- Easy to use—once you put the ADAPTIL Calming Collar on your dog, her body heat will activate the calming pheromones. The collar will last for 30 days.
Canine Appeasing Pheromone Analogue (5%), Excipients q.s. (100%).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVetriScience Composure Bacon Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Composure Long Lasting Chicken Flavored Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Chews$40.70Chewy Price$44.99List Price$38.66Autoship Price
- DealPawfy Calming Turkey Flavor Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.00Chewy Price$40.00List Price$33.25Autoship Price
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 1-pack, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Advanced Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$63.94Chewy Price$60.74Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Travel-Sized Anxiety & Stress Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Liver Flavored Powder Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Dealwaggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Advanced Calming Mini Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Canine appeasing pheromone analog 5%.||Analogues of Dog Pheromone 5%, Inert ingredients 95%.||Pheromone||—||Canine appeasing pheromone analogue 2% Isopropanol q.s 60 mL.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Giant Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle, Slip On||Buckle, Slip On||Buckle, Slip On||Slip On, Buckle||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
649 Customer Reviews
Calmed My Fur Baby
Best product for a dog that has high anxiety. My 3 yr old GSD has suffered from high anxiety since being attacked by another dog when he was 2. Our dog behaviorist recommend this product and his vet recommended a natural supplement to accompany with both my 3 yr old GSD is now a calm happy boy. Thank you Adaptil for creating this product.
Adaptil Worked Great
This collar worked great for my 8-year-old Vizsla who had a history of marking in the house. It definitely calmed his anxiety, even when around a female in heat. He has not marked in the house once since I bought this collar 30 days ago, which my vet recommended. Cannot address whether it helps other behavioral problems but it definitely works for my Vizsla.
I am sure these work fine for others, just not for my baby
My 11 year old fur baby lost her sister about three weeks ago to congestive heart failure. She is suffering from terrible, separation anxiety, especially when I leave the house and she is left home alone. I wish I could say that this collar worked for her, but she has been using it for almost a week and so far, it is not working. I will keep trying but if she does not get any better, I probably will not purchase another one.
Waste of Money
The collar was suggested by our vet for a variety of issues that my 8 yr old Pom was having. Unfortunately, after wearing it for about two weeks, my husband removed it.
Anecdotal, but it seems to be making a difference
My very anxious, mixed breed chihuahua rescue has come a long way in 1.5 years but still has so much stress and anxiety. He has been wearing the collar for about two weeks and 2 things have happened that never happened before.....he was wagging his tail around our houseguest and he seemed interested in another dog in the elevator vs. cowering in the corner. I'll keep observing but putting this on Autoship for sure. I think it is worth trying.
Love this collar
I rescued a german shepherd 2 years ago, calmest couch potato ever but terrified during fireworks and thunderstorms, would shake uncontrollably and cower the whole time. Have tried calming chews but not much difference. Put this collar on him a couple days before 4th of July and the difference was amazing. No more shaking, laid calmly in his bed throughout 3 days of fireworks (one neighbor did 2 hr displays 3 days in a row). A couple days later had severe thunderstorms and he had to lay right by me, but no shaking actually fell asleep. Maybe doesn't work for all dogs, but has been a miracle for mine.
Not for fireworks relief
Our dog gets really scared when fireworks go off nearby. We thought this collar might help, but it did not. We put the collar on two weeks before July 4th weekend, so it would have time to "kick in." When the fireworks occurred, she still sat there shaking and panicking. On the other hand, it did make my dog lethargic. She was lazy, sleeping a lot and not wanting to do anything, including her walks. Had to coax her into moving. Not a desirable effect either.
Not sure if this works on other dogs but this was a complete waste of money for us. If anything, it made our dog more anxious.
I think maaaaybe it’s helping?
I honestly can’t tell for sure whether or how much this collar is helping with my dog’s anxiety. I thought I saw a slight improvement in the week or so after putting it on, but there are so many variables it’s hard to say. I can say I prefer it to another pheromone collar we tried because the plastic is more flexible and it lies flat against his neck. This is important both for comfort and because the collar is supposed to release the pheromones when the dog’s skin warms it up.
Saw noticeable difference when adding this collar - impressed
I'm putting this on auto-delivery. I didn't have high hopes but I have been pleasantly surprised. My staffy rescue has experienced a lot of anxiety due to June 19th and July 4th fireworks. This helps take his anxiety down a notch, perhaps more. I equate it to a glass of wine for a hooman.