Addiction Grain-Free Salmon Bleu Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Complete and balanced dog food.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from salmon and flaxseed promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Enriched with chelated minerals to help boost your buddy's nutrient absorption.
- 100% free from GMOs and added growth hormones.
- Taurine promotes your dog's eye and heart health and glucosamine supports mobility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Supreme Source Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$32.47Chewy Price$36.77List Price$30.85Autoship Price
- Country Vet Naturals 30/20 Active Athlete Dog Food, 1-lb bag$4.69Chewy Price$5.09List Price$4.46Autoship Price
- Sport Dog Food Elite Series Working Dog Grain-Free Turkey Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$78.95Chewy Price$75.00Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic ActiWet Dermo Icelandic Fish Recipe Wet Dog Food, 3.5-oz, case of 32$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Health Extension Grain-Free Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$23.98Chewy Price$22.78Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 4.5-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Artemis Fresh Mix Medium/Large All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Caru Daily Dish Beef Stew Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$37.44Chewy Price$47.88List Price$35.57Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Dry Puppy Food Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe, 4-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Gather Endless Valley Vegan Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price
- Tender & True Limited Ingredient Ocean Whitefish & Potato Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$52.68Chewy Price$50.05Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Puppy Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.65Chewy Price$21.99List Price$15.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Ocean Fish Meal...||Whitefish Meal, Sweet Potato, Lentils...||Beef Meal, Peas, Pea Protein...||Ocean Fish Meal, Burbank Potato, Norkotah Potato...||Deboned Salmon, Menhaden Fish meal (source of Omega-3 fatty acids), Chickpeas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Non-GMO|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Brain Health||—||—||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Sweet Potato, Buffalo, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Gus is allergic to EVERYTHING but does great on this food! We've even tried vet prescribed foods that eventually stopped working. This stuff is amazing!! Even my super picky eater loves it!!(:
Get In My Belly
The sign of a good dog food is when the dog devours it, the sign of a GREAT dog food is when your dog devours it after having it for a week.
Nutritiously Deeliihisly Good Food!
My girl Rosie Mosie loves salmon! She gulped this right up! Would love to try their other products too! Full of the good stuff!
My dog loved this food!
I have a 3 year old husky named Koda. We try to make sure to switch up food so he doesn't get bored. THIS ONE was a hit! He absolutely loved it and we found he ate twice a day more times then usual because he loved this food so much! Didn't cause any upset stomachs for him either which was a great sign for us!! Definitely recommend you try this food for your dog!
liked it at first
Dog loved this at first, now not as excited but she gets tired of having the same thing for a long time.
My dogs love it!
I was recommended Addiction by my dogs trainer. I bought a small 4 lbs bag to try. They loved it. I mixed it in with the old food which they didn’t like as a topper. They wolfed down the lot and looked for more. Now I feed it exclusively. Try a bag like I did and see if your dogs attack the box when it arrives
All my dogs love this
All 6 my dogs love this and eat it without any kind of toppings. Recently dogs that for five more dogs and they also loved it. No one got any kind of stomach upset when I changed to this food.
Pet food of our dreams?
My 7 yr old Akita/elkhound/chow mix that I rescued a few years ago has had nonstop allergy and skin problems—so bad that she bites her paws til she tears her pawpad off of her foot sometimes, it’s heartbreaking. After several visits to vets, who only want my money and don’t actually help us, I decided to take it upon myself to really find the root of the problem. I have tried so many “allergy friendly” dog foods for her, limited ingredients, and she still has this persistent itchiness. I decided to stop the Acana that my local pet store told me to buy, and started preparing her food each week with fresh veggies and beef. I ordered this to do half and half- so far, she loves it, her stools are finally healthy, she loves the taste, and it is allergy friendly and has all the nutrients to help her keep the allergies subdued. I also add supplements of course to keep her problems under control, but wow I have seen more improvement with my decision to change her diet than the many drugs the vets have recommended for her. I think it’s some type of food allergy mixed with environmental factors...could even be psychological. This food is keeping her stable and I’m grateful that I found it!
My Akita Inu LOVES it!!
I tried many different brands that my poor "Buddy" just couldn't keep down. My father buys the ADDICTION Lamb and when we arrived at his house that was the first time in a month my pup actually went to a bowl of food and wanted to eat! It had been 2 days of refusing to touch his food when we got there and he ate every bit. Never got sick. Since then we have been hooked on this brand! My boy likes the Salmon the best, but both are great! My poor boy had scratched himself raw from itching so bad and after only 3 weeks almost all of his sores were healed! We are on our fourth month now and he has stopped scratching himself completely! I recommend this to all of my friends with dogs that have allergy issues!
My dog has a lot of tummy sensitivities and so far this food agrees with him.
It’s very difficult to find a dry food that my boy isn’t allergic to and this food is working well. I’m only on the first big bag but he has been completely switched over now with no upsets and we will be ordering more in a couple of days.