Advance Pet Potty Training Dog Bells
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hang the bells on the door handle for easy set-up and let your dog tell you when he needs to go out.
- Bells jingle to get your attention and let you know that your dog is ready to go use the potty.
- Eliminate the bad habit of indoor accidents by giving your dog an easy way to tell you he needs to go outside.
- Adorable designs allow you to pick a color that best suits your home and pup.
- There are two handy snap options to choose between 27-inches and 31-inches in length to accommodate most doors and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells with Charm Dog Doorbells, Black$12.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Pattern, Stormy Grey$14.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Leather Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbell, Brown$16.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Solid, Grey$12.99Chewy Price
- PoochieBells The Original Dog Training Potty Doorbell, Midnight Black$16.16Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Black, 2-pack$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PoochieBells The Original Dog Training Potty Doorbell, Good Dog Green$16.05Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- PoochieBells The Original Dog Training Potty Doorbell, Signature Tracks$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 2 count$37.99Chewy Price$54.00List Price
- PetSafe Clik-R Dog Training Tool$3.97Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Metal Brass Tinkle Bell Dog Doorbell, Silver$14.99Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Round Dog Bells, 3 count, Gold$3.72Chewy Price$4.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Material||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
209 Customer Reviews
My puppy caught on quickly, she rings the bells when needing to go outside to potty. She is only 9 weeks old and still has accidents but not as much thanks to the bells.
Potty training belt
When we picked him up he was well on his way to potty training. Wish I wouldn't of bought it. Unless you are going to put 100% forth to have the dog hit the bells I think it is a waste. My husband does not use it I do but I work all day. So it defeats the purpose since he home all day with my husband
I didn't even know "potty bells" were a thing! I recently adopted a shepherd mix and his foster gamely was teaching him so I ordered this set. By day 8 he had it down. Now the problem is he rings it ALOT. Lol.
Puppy loves to play. I need to pay attention to body language to determine when he wants to go out and when he’s just having fun playing with the bells.
Worth it, must have to train puppies
Trained my mini aussie puppy to use this whenever he wanted to go potty. If i remember correctly it took me less than 2 days for him to learn.
Dog’s Nails Get Stuck
The bells came as described. My 10 week old pup learned to use them in about a week and they’re loud enough to be heard upstairs, which is nice. My only issue is that the spaces in the bells are big enough for his nails to get stuck inside when he rings it (obviously He’s due for a nail trim) I know these are standard bells, but It has happened 3 times this week so I figured it’s worth noting.
Not much to say
These are bells that hang on your door. Yes they hang on the door. Yes they do jingle. Do my dogs understand that they ring these when they go out? No. These are just another play thing.
Potty training bells
I was surprised at how quickly my pup learned to use these bells. They’ve been very helpful!
It took a month of everyone in the house ringing the bell for our puppy and prompting a communication from our beagle, as we took our beagle out to the bathroom we rang his bell our self So our pup could hear it . One month after beagle revserse psychology Our 4 month beagle pup pushed the bell with his nose to let us know he had to go outside . It is possible to use this as a communication from the dog . The whole family participated in helping him learn to communicate his needs.
So helpful when training
Potty training with bells is so helpful and my dogs continue to use them when they get older too.