Advanced Dog Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Refill, 1.3-gal bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Works to discourage re-soiling by removing the odor of dog messes.
- Accushot continuous power sprayer has an extendable wand for accuracy.
- Allows you to just aim and spray to penetrate the stain.
- Works to eliminate severe stains and odors.
- Fast drying, for use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Simple Solution Pet Stain & Odor Remover with Pro-Bacteria & Enzyme Formula, 1-gallon$26.29Chewy Price$27.99List Price$24.98Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz spray bottle$13.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.10Autoship Price
- Shop Care 4X Ultra Synergistic Enzyme Laundry Detergent, 1-gal bottle$36.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Dog Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Refill, Melon Burst Scent, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Aunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Concentrate Lavender Floor Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Thornell K.O.E. Kennel Odor Eliminator Concentrate Fresh Scent, 16-oz bottle$21.55Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Ion Fusion Severe Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle & 32-oz refill$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Shop Care Super Enzyme Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle$14.50Chewy Price$18.95List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- OdoBan Disinfectant Laundry & Air Freshener Concentrate, Lavender Scent, 1-gal bottle$13.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer Carpet Pad Penetrator, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Advanced Platinum Dog Antibacterial Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Refill, 64-oz bottle$27.25Chewy Price$31.99List Price$25.89Autoship Price
- Odormute Pet Odor Eliminator Concentrate, 15-oz$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Bio-Enzymatic Odor-Locking technology, Oxygen Boosters...||Water, Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol...||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...||Water, Advanced Biological Blend, Non-Ionic Surfactant...||Water, Bacteria, Nonionic Surfactant, Lavender Fragrance.|
|Cleaner Usage||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Carpet, Litter Box, Kennels, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Carpet, Hard Surface|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Happy with the liquid product not the sprayer
Liquid cleaner worked great. The battery operated sprayer only worked on the first use. When I tried to use sprayer again it would not work.
I wish I had known
I bought this item with hopes of using it periodically in addition to cleaning and controlling pet odor. I had no idea the battery would go out before using all of the product. Now I am unable to use the jug. Had I known this would be the case I would not have purchase this item.
The smell from this spray is pretty good, and the spray does make it easier to use, but leaving this stuff on the floor makes my wood floors sticky, which leads to me having to mop, which I think makes this product kinda pointless. But it does help remove the odor from the floor, so it does as advertised.
Gun doesnt work
The product is good, but the gun broke within days on 2 bottles/gallons (one that i bought and one thatChewy sent to me bc the first one didn't work). Really unfortunate.
I love Natures Miracle products!
I ordered just the stain and odor remover by mistake I wanted the virus disinfectant but I’m going to use it in the yard since I don’t want the hassle to return. It’s fragrance is different than virus disinfectant and more pleasant which is understandable since disinfectant is more intense. So far works just as good! I’ve taken one star away since they can color code the package instead you have to read the fine print, they look so similar you have to double check to make sure you are ordering exactly what you want!
Works great. This was my 2nd time ordering. Used it on one of my xmas decorations that my puppy marked on, a fabric snowman. Sprayed the area well, covered with water soaked warm white rags and let sit, repeat, let sit over night, in the morning the stain was gone. I was sure this wouldn't come out of a white fabric snowman, but it looks great.
Best thing I’ve ever had for cleaning dog’s urine.I’ve used many other things but nothing works better than nature’s miracle.Thanks to my nephew that introduced me to it.
Cat Pee B a GONER ! Works awesome!
Too bad the ONLY NEGATIVE REVIEWS are mechanical issues with the sprayer nozzle and NOT the performance of the product that is sprayed out. I love this.,.and I'll continue using it forever and a day! Ive been using this stuff for years and I am very pleased with the results as it works wonders for ridding cat pee smells in the rental homes we have. No more having to replace the carpets UNLESS it's into the padding and under-flooring. But it's not a miracle to get the dog pee urine stains that have been left a few weeks. But at least it's helping to remove the smell of the urine by altering the chemistry of the urine. Doesn't MASK the urine...it removes the scent UNLESS it's left for too long. I order 2 containers at a time because I don't want to run out of this great stuff...that could cause us to lose money!
Chewy best place fir animals
I think Chewy is the best. Have everything I need. They also shipped very quick once you place your order. I recommended it to a few friends already
I should have known better because it says odor remover in the name. So that's on me.