Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Shampoo for Dogs & PuppiesBy Advantage
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Scientifically-formulated shampoo effectively kills fleas and ticks on contact to help prevent flea dermatitis, Lyme disease and more.
- Unscented formula is ideally suited for fragrance-sensitive pets and pet parents.
- Lathering shampoo helps make sure you treat every inch of your pup from head to toe for complete and immediate protection.
- Safe for use on dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age; do not use more than once every seven days.
- An important part of a comprehensive prevention program that includes treating your home and yard with appropriate products to ensure complete control.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: 0.150% Pyrethrins, 0.300% Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.479% mgk 264 Insecticide Synergist....||N/A||N/A||Deionized Water, Coconut Castile Soap, Glycerin...||Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
I BOUGHT THIS SHAMPOO FOR USE ON MY 3 INSIDE DOGGIES. IT KILLED SOME BUT A LOT IT DID NOT. AN I FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS. LATHERED UP LEFT ON 5 MINS. BUT THE RESULTS ON MY 3 DOGGIES WERE THE SAME IT DID NOT KILL ALL JUST SOME. AN HAVING TO PICK THRU THEIR COAT AFTER CHASING THEM LITTLE BOOGERS WERE FAST.
6 fleas in the water!!
I gave my pup a warm bath this morning, he constantly gets fleas from outside and when I gave him the bath this flea shampoo got a lot fo the fleas off of him!!! I didnt expect it to work so well and its cheaper than spending 50+ dollars for flea medicine
It Really Works
I purchased this product from a local Pet store chain and paid MUCH more. I am a first time client with CHEWY to purchase this product. Perhaps those who haven't had success, aren't leaving the product on long enough?
Fleas die instantly
I absolutely love this shampoo from when I first bought it from a pet store to now finding it here for wayyyy cheaper. Thank you Chewy.com for carrying this shampoo. It works ! Kills all fleas and when you’re drying your dogs fur, you will see that the fleas do not move at all. Just make sure to follow the directions and leave on their coat for 5 minutes.
This worked great. My dog had fleas before bath and clean after
Did not realize my puppy had to be 12 weeks old to use this shampoo, she is only 10 weeks so have not used it yet.
I liked it because it didn’t have a strong scent. Lathers well, rinses completely out.
It's ok don't work as well as pet armour thanks for trying
This item Really WORKS
This product is amazing. It worked the minute applied to my dogs.
No success with this product
This product was recommended to me and I used it as instructed. No success. I tried using it a second time and still no success.