Help protect your canine companion and your home from parasitic pests with Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs. Designed to aid in the control of flea bite dermatitis, this EPA-regulated spray works to kill and repel fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and lice on contact. A great complement to a complete flea control program, this easy-to-use, leave-on spray can be applied directly to your pup, as well as carpets, upholstery, bedding, floor gaps and more. Its highly-effective combination of ingredients includes an insect growth regulator to stop the flea life cycle in its tracks, and keep them from ever reaching the biting stage. One powerful application lasts up to 100 days, and it’s safe to use on dogs over 6 months of age.
- Aids in the control of flea bite dermatitis by killing fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and lice on contact.
- Can be sprayed directly on your pooch, as well as carpets, upholstery, bedding, floor gaps and more.
- Contains an insect growth regulator to break the flea life cycle and prevent them from reaching the biting stage.
- Highly-effective formula last for up to 100 days and is safe for use on puppies and dogs over 6 months of age.
- Whisper-quiet spray can will continue to dispense even when can is held upside down, making it easy to treat hard-to-reach places.
Avoid contact with genitalia. Repeat as required, but not more often than once every 7 days. ALWAYS read the entire product label prior to use. For indoor use only. Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems or outdoor metered release systems. DO NOT TREAT DOGS UNDER 6 MONTHS OF AGE. Do not use in aircraft cabins. Do not wet articles to point of runoff or drip. Do not use treated article until spray has dried. Application of this product is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to storm sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow this product to enter any drain during or after application.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Advantage