Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, 3-10 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-recommended treatment kills all life stages of fleas on puppies and dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing 3-10 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours to kill fleas on contact.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult fleas to break the life cycle and help prevent re-infestation.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 4 or 6 treatments.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 4-10 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$43.99Chewy Price$49.98List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Frontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Small Dogs, 5 - 10 lbs, 3 doses (3-Month Protection)$43.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.96Chewy Price$59.98List Price$56.96Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs,12 Doses (12-mos. supply)$119.98Chewy Price$113.98Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$41.72Chewy Price$45.89List Price$39.63Autoship Price
- Virbac Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Spray, 16-oz can$28.99Chewy Price$31.89List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$86.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price$82.64Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$41.95Chewy Price$49.98List Price$39.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients : Imidacloprid 9.10% , Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.10%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.10%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%....||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%....|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
177 Customer Reviews
As always Chewy comes through. I always know I can count on them.
Not as good as Advantix
This product does not provide the protection that Advantix II provides. Would not recommend.
This works amazingly well. Count on it each year and it never fails.
On Sept 23, 21 I ordered Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs 3-10 lbs that has 4 doses for 4 months. I opened the 1st dose that is a very tiny tube to apply the gel to my Chihuahua, only 1/3 of a small drop came out, I didn't think it's enough so I opened the 2nd dose, nothing came out shockingly. I opened the 3rd dose, it again produced may be 1/4 of a drop. I continue to open the 4th dose, again completely empty. I don't think all 4 doses produce enough gel to help my Chihuahua's flea problem effectively. There is no Expiration Date on the box so I have no idea how long Chewy got this Advantage II product in stock. If you want this product, make sure you check the Expiration Date with Chewy C/S prior to buying it
Does not work
We’ve applied to our small dog twice in two weeks, she is still covered with fleas!
Bad batch maybe
Have used advantage before, and Im not sure if this round was improperly stored or maybe it was expired but after the application on all my dogs (my order had 2 different weight ranges) none of the fleas were taken care of
Didn't work this time
I usually have good luck with this but this time I put it on my dogs and they all had fleas again a week later. I feel that this time was a waste of money.
We seldom have a flea problem but this late summer-fall has been an exception. I have used Advantage in the past so thought I would give it a try. It seem to help a couple of days and then the flea issue was right back. I had to resort to more flea baths and picking fleas of to keep my little ones from suffering the pest. Chewy honored the product. What great customer service! I highly recommend Chewy!
100% ~ couldn't ask for more. They're the B - E - S - T !
I have been using this for years! The price and the Autoship that Chewy has is Fantastic! If I forget about it, Chewy sends it to me! I won't go anywhere else!