About This Item
- Convenient and easy application.
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment is recommended for cats 8 weeks or older weighing over 9 pounds.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult fleas to break the life-cycle and help prevent re-infestation.
- Bayer Tapeworm Cat De-Wormer is recommended for cats over 6 weeks of age.
- Safe, at-home treatment removes dipylidium caninum and taenia pisiformis tapeworms.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Cheristin Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.8 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$54.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealCapstar Flea Oral Treatment for Cats, 2-25 lbs, 6 Tablets$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor CapAction Flea Tablets for Cats, 6 Tablets$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 2-5 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- DealSeresto Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 2 Collars (16-mos. supply)$113.98Chewy Price$108.28Autoship Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 12 Doses (12-mos. supply)$143.98Chewy Price$151.98List Price$136.78Autoship Price
- DealHartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea & Tick Cat Collar, Purple, 2 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 1 Collar (7-mos. supply)$7.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$37.25Chewy Price$40.97List Price$35.39Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea Treatment Spray for Cats, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Vet found fleas
After 2 months of using this product took my OJ for his exam and vet combed my kitty and showed me the flea poops and said he has fleas! I told her I switched brands to save money but now I'm paying for it in other ways. Use to buy revolution she prescribed Selarid so started that on the 15th, yesterday, it must be working cuz I got bit up by fleas hours after application, time to wash and strip down the whole house because of this poor choice I made. I hope Chewy will offer some compensation? We'll see???
The dewormer might actually have worked, but it was so strongly bad tasting and bad smelling (I could even smell it as I crushed it up to put in their food). The cats would not eat the food containing the dewormer at all. Waste of money, and it should not be advertised as something you can give them in a tablet or crush it up in their food.
Yes, I love chewy, I have ordered many times from you. I have order dog cologne, a huge dog bed, many times I have ordered flea medication for my cats and my dogs. Great place to shop online,great products,good prices,always shipped within a day or two. ThankYou Lee Howard DeCamp
cats won't take tablets
Flea treatment is good, as always. However, there is no way I can get the cat to swallow a pill, or eat wet food with pill crushed in it. He can smell it.
My little one had back to back parasites. I was unable to get him in at the vet or hospital due to high demand and short on staff. I did some research was able to find the dewormer. I followed what Bayer recommended plus the flea spot. He is doing wonderful.
Excellent shipping Super fast I would definitely order again Love Chewy customer service as well