Advantage Topical & Indoor Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Aids in the control of flea bite dermatitis by killing fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and lice on contact.
- Can be sprayed directly on your pooch, as well as carpets, upholstery, bedding, floor gaps and more.
- Contains an insect growth regulator to break the flea life cycle and prevent them from reaching the biting stage.
- Highly-effective formula last for up to 100 days and is safe for use on puppies and dogs over 6 months of age.
- Whisper-quiet spray can will continue to dispense even when can is held upside down, making it easy to treat hard-to-reach places.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZodiac Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$17.26Chewy Price$23.99List Price$16.40Autoship Price
- Hot Shot Flea, Tick & Lice Killer Spray, 14-oz bottle$5.79Chewy Price$7.24List Price
- Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray, 24-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Tick Killing Tick Treatment Dog Spray, 1-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Aerosol Home Treatment Spray, 16-oz bottle$5.56Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Growth Regulator Home Treatment, 128-oz bottle$14.98Chewy Price$19.09List Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 1-gal$27.70Chewy Price$31.99List Price$26.31Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 15-33 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$9.97Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.47Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 66 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$7.49Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Original Biting Insect Dog & Cat Spray, Quart$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Pro Triple Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$21.97Chewy Price$26.36List Price$20.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: 0.180% Pyrethrins, 0.300% Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.479% mgk 264 Insecticide Synergist....||—||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% ...||(S)-Methoprene: 0.27%, Pyrethrins: 0.20%, Piperonyl Butoxide: 0.37%...||Pyriproxyfen, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, MGK 264|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||—||Pest Control||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
Not for thick coats
Dog couldn't have a bath after a recent surgery. He got fleas from the vets kennel, it was a nightmare. Bought this spray hoping it would end the infestation. It seems to kill some but not all of the fleas. I think his thick double coat is preventing the spray from reaching the skin properly. Even after massaging it in as I sprayed. If you have a short haired dog, I'd say give it a try.
Works more than great. We used all around the house and vehicle. Says you can spray directly on pup, I did not. The smell is a lot like hand sanitizer, so it wasn't a terrible. The smell disappeared rather quickly.
This might be a wonderful product if the can would actually spray. I have gotten maybe 2-3 drops from this can and no spray at all. It is not worth sending it back. Sorry that I'm sick now and unable to go to the pet store to buy another one that might work. I will as soon as I'm well. Won't be ordering anything else like this when I can't check to be sure it works. Very disappointing.
My New Spray
I spray all of my fur babies outside things to lay on with this spray and it works!
Hurray It works!
We have bathed our dogs with flea spray, sprayed the yard and house. Our dogs still had a few fleas. We sprayed this product on and at least a dozen fleas fell off dead. Works amazing! Highly recommend for anyone that has tried everything!
Work properly and fast. Just use a mask because strong odor.
Advantage spray for dogs
Advantage spray for dogs is ok..not as effective as the drops
Does not work
Waste of money. Did not do a thing. Tried several products recommended by you but nothing worked. Thanks for trying. Will have to go to vet to see what they recomend.
Does not work
To begin with the sprayer was messed up which made it difficult to use. Not much in the container and what we could get out didn’t help at all. Don’t waste your money!
We take our dog out in the trails almost every weekend and the amount of ticks we have to pull of her has greatly decreased. We still have some but they are very bad in our area this year. We went from about 10 every time to maybe 1 or 2. The only down fall is the chemical smell which bothers me more than her... but the eas of the spray to be able to spray the bottle upside down, and the fine mist covers more of her so we use less.