Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 23-110 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For use on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older and between 23 to 110 pounds.
- Designed with imidacloprid, an insect neurotoxin that works to paralyze and kill fleas within 1 hour of treatment.
- Unique, soft chew can be given straight from your hand and fed as a treat to alleviate your dog and stop infestation.
- Available without a prescription so you can always have chews on hand to stop infestations immediately.
- Cut out the complications of messy topical treatments with a simple daily chew.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 4-22 lbs, 30 Soft Chews$56.98Chewy Price$54.13Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$54.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- DealOnguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DiatomaceousEarth Food Grade Flea & Tick Powder for Cats & Dogs, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- DealAdvantage II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$44.98Chewy Price$42.73Autoship Price
- DealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$49.98Chewy Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$94.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price$89.29Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 1 Collar (6-mos. supply)$6.89Chewy Price$6.55Autoship Price
- DealHartz Ultra Guard ProMax Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Black, 2 collars (12-mos. supply)$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
201 Customer Reviews
Had a lot of fleas
Both of my dogs had fleas they didn't have them bad but they had them enough to where I was getting bitten once given these edibles fleas were gone and I no longer got bit product works very good glad I purchased
The good stuff
We've used K9 Advantix II, Frontline Plus... all of 'em. Advantus is the only thing that worked for my two big boys this year. It's a never-ending battle that we are usually on the losing end of, but advantus has helped us greatly in our long-awaited victory! ✌
My dog still has fleas
My poor dog still has fleas. This is not working at all and I give it to him everyday. I will have to find another solution or take him to the vet.
Does Not Work
This product does not work at all for fleas. Followed directions and still have fleas. I had to buy more flea treatment products for my animals.
Good for Temporary Fix
Needing a stopgap measure for flea prevention until my dog's scheduled vet appointment, I ordered Advantus and found it satisfactory and easy to give in peanut butter pill pockets.
My boy was suffering from fleas and he hated when I had to put the liquid on him. He loves these and can’t wait to get one everyday! It works fast!!! No more flea issues
Easily digestible by my dog but it’s not worth your money it barley works
It does work very well
I love Advantus. Its the only thing that has worked for me since moving to Florida. My dog is highly allergic to fleas so the first year here...he chewed himself bloody most days. My only problem now is I need this for a large dog and its been out of stock for quite some time now (except 7 count but that is ridiculously priced). So I'm giving the small dog chew which isn't quite doing the job. So I bought some food grade DE powder to hopefully help until the large dog comes available (fingers crossed) soon I hope. Anyway...I hope this comes back in stock soon!!!!!
Helpful for flea control
Our battle with fleas is perennial, and with another mild winter (thank you, climate change) this year they've been particularly terrible. This oral fleaicide has been a helpful tool in addition to topical treatment. It's also much more affordable than Capstar, particularly when purchased in bulk.
work great for quick defleaing
These are great for a quick de-fleaing if you take your dog some place and notice they have picked some up. Works very fast when you don't need anything long term.