Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 4-22 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For use on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older and weighing 4 pounds or greater.
- Designed with imidacloprid, an insect neurotoxin that works to paralyze and kill fleas within 1 hour of treatment.
- Unique, soft chew can be given straight from your hand and fed as a treat to alleviate your dog and stop infestation.
- Available without a prescription so you can always have chews on hand to stop infestations immediately.
- Cut out the complications of messy topical treatments with a simple daily chew.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 23-110 lbs, 7 Soft Chews$26.98Chewy Price$22.78Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, over 25 lbs, 12 Tablets$60.12Chewy Price$62.99List Price$57.11Autoship Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 6 - 22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$25.58Chewy Price$24.30Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea + Tick Yard & Kennel Spray for Dogs, 96-oz$27.92Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Project Paws Brewer’s Yeast & Garlic Natural Flea & Tick Repellent for Dogs, 300 Chewable tablets$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray Refill for Dogs, 96-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- ENOZ Trap-N-Kill Flea Trap Refill, 3 count$4.99Chewy Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Bedding, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Imidacloprid.||Imidacloprid.||—||—||Active Ingredients : Proprietary blend of (Brewers Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Cyanocobalamin...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
Not So Bad!!
This stuff does work better than the drops, but too bad it is a daily dose. It is also a bit pricy! For a 30 day supply, it would be a better deal if it were $30 since it really does wear off after about 20 hours. Our toy poodle does not like the taste and refuses to eat it as a treat so I chop it up and add it to some soft food. She eats it then but reluctantly. ;-) Some of the chews are harder than others too. Makes me wonder how fresh the whole bottle really is. They do help a lot & I feel most of the indoor fleas are gone. So I will continue to buy them.
This WORKS!!! Sparkie has never had fleas before and I read the reviews and googled what was best for his size and this product was one of the selections.. I found it cheaper on CHEWY and set up a auto ship.. OMG!!! I’m so thankful for this… it has helped him… those fleas was VERY bad on him … I had to do a review …
High price low quality
High price for low quantity and quality product. would not buy again or suggest to anyone to purchase. did not kill fleas on 7 lb dog for even 24 hours in a treated yard and home even after a flea bath. Save your money...
Just what I expected
It came really fast!! They are just what I ordered and are working perfectly. If your dog doesn’t like to take pills and is a struggle to get them to take it try these chewable they work for me I give them to my dog as a “treat” not medication and he takes them perfectly fine.
This is a great product. my house dogs go outside during the day and we live in the country. This product saves on vet prescriptions. Give it a try.
Works very well . Great product! Recommend to every dog owners . Give it a try
I flea found on my puppy! Adventist was recommended to solve the discomfort. It has solved the problem with no side effects and puppy is happy boy.
No doubts it works!
Found an old bottle at a house I cleaned. It was expired. We have used Frontline for years. The last few hasn’t worked as well as in the past. The fleas were eating the dogs alive. One pill later and the dogs slept (& the humans bcuz no incessant itching kept us up. This isn’t a one time done. It requires either a daily dose or whenever you see fleas jumping & biting. My dogs think they are treats and don’t hesitate to eat them. I highly recommend this product. Will be buying again.
Fleas falling off
I purchased a bottle of these to help control an infestation. After 3 days, 3 does, I began to notice fleas where my boy was laying. Multiple fleas, like 5 to 8 fleas. Initially I thought the infestation was worsening. Day 4 no fleas! Treated the house, the outside. Unfortunately, raccoons, opossum, and skunks roam the neighborhood. I think it's impossible to remove the fleas from my property, especially when next door doesn't. These pills did work for me, so I came back to get a 30 day supply.
Works for our Pup!
We are fortunate that these work. Other's aren't so lucky. All I can say is try it!