Adventure Medical Kits First Aid Kit for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kit includes cohesive elastic bandage.
- Compact design makes this handy kit easy to bring along on all your adventures.
- Includes a splinter picker/tick remover so you can help your dog feel better fast.
- The triangular bandage enables you to muzzle your pup so you can safely offer first aid.
- Contains basic first aid tools you may need when out and about with your canine companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Labra Pet First Aid Kit for Dogs$19.95Chewy Price
- Adventure Medical Kits Dog Series Me & My Dog First Aid Kit for Dogs$47.00Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Pet Evac Pak First Dog & Cat First Aid Kit$24.99Chewy Price
- Pet Evac Pak Big Dog Pak Pet Emergency Kit$86.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo RSG First Aid Kit for Dogs$30.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Kurgo First Aid Kit for Dogs & Cats$26.58Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 4-oz$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Self-Adhering Wrap for Dogs, Paw Print$2.99Chewy Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Paw Pad Protector Wax for Dogs, 2-oz jar$5.87Chewy Price$5.58Autoship Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Paw Print Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Blue Paws$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Pad Protection Dog Paw Pad Wax, 2-oz can$11.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Ferret, Hamster, Guinea Pig|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||N/A||First Aid||First Aid|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Baby||Kitten, Puppy, Baby|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
my girls LOVE this food !!!!
It took ALOT of money and food to find the right one and this one’s it ! Their starting to get relief from painful Hot Spots and itching . I mix a batch with the carrot and beets sold by another vender on here and add hot water and I let it sit and cook for 10 mins and bam ! It’s ready for my girls and getting them feeling better Thank God
great buy for your buck
i bought this to go in my dogs go bag for when we go hiking/are out & about. already came in handy to help my moms dog with the antihistamine!