Aivituvin 24-in 3 Tier Hamster Cage
About This Item
- Cleaning is easy with the leak-proof plastic tray while the deep bottom gives your pal plenty of places to dig, burrow and play.
- Comes packed with fun toys and useful accessories!
- Clear acrylic construction gives you the ability to watch your cuddly critter explore all 3 levels!
- Built using 100% non-toxic wood and acrylic that is easy on sensitive feet.
- Large front door makes feeding your hamster, ferret, hedgehog, chinchilla, gerbil, rat or other furry friend easy, while the wire top roof allows ideal ventilation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CrazyCritterThings Lily Pad Ledges Small Pet Habitat Accessory$14.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Deluxe Hamster Home$123.43Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Yaheetech 2-Story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 54-in, Black$209.99Chewy Price$223.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Two Story Small Pet Home$312.84Chewy Price$409.99List Price
- MidWest Top Panel for the Guinea Habitat$21.24Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- MidWest Brisby Hamster Cage$79.99Chewy Price$117.99List Price
- Frisco Small Pet Habitat, Large$178.33Chewy Price
- Savic Sky Metro Hamster Cage$158.47Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Kaytee My First Home 2-Level Small Pet Habitat, Blue & Tan, Large$108.76Chewy Price$165.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home, 39.5-in$78.99Chewy Price$115.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Hamster Playhouse$93.36Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Ferret||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Ferret, Chinchilla, Degu||Ferret, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Chinchilla|
|Material||Wood||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
3- Tier Raat Cage
Awesome sauce with ribs! I love this app. I got to buy my first pets cage from there, a cool and nice rat. From. San Mateo, California, ready to raise some adorable smart and intellectual rats. For the long run I'll give them and yout awesome product, a home, a nice one.
This product is not worth what they charge at all, maybe $30 quality and that is me being polite. Please do not waste your time or money on this product. Assembling process is awful, the wood is dry the trim on both levels was not put on well and instantly started to seperate from the floors. I followed every instruction and had help and still nothing seemed to fit right, the tray was so tight it wouldn't even slide in and out properly and when I got it it had a huge crack on the side that eventually lead to other issues as well. The latch was uneven and did not sit well I had to unscrew it and replace it completely. The ONLY nice thing about this product was its size, it was perfect for 2 to 3 hamsters. I would never recommend this companys (Aivituvin not chewy we love chewy) product to any one in my future. Very poor design, no effort, no quality to the Cage.
Find something else
This product is not worth the money. The quality of the wood is trash, it is very dry and there are no pre drilled holes so you need to drill it yourself. If you try and just drill the screw in you will split the wood. The painting of the wood is subpar and there are already chips in the paint. Be careful when assembling wood splits really easily and the frame is so flimsy there are no cross supports. Downside is that it came broken and it smells funky. Additionally, this isn't a great burrowing, you need to cover some of the mesh siding and not use the bottom latch opening to allow for more inches of bedding. I wouldn't recommend this. At all..
came with many broken pieces
I bought this for my Syrian hamster . Issues 1. One of the levels had split wood - we had to remove the edging - glue down the splinted pieces and put a few screws on the boarder 2. The bottom level plastic piece had a crack in it . Removed the supporting wood on the bottom - put a small layer of epoxy on the outside of the crack and moved the wood support to cover the spot from outside- and then put his sand bath on top of it just in case 3. Crack in the top plastic- nothing that can be done but hamster can’t get to it so just moved on 4 . The bottom plastic window still had the covering on it that should have been removed before they put all the wood around the edge- only way to remove it complete was to take a razor and cut around the edges - nothing in direction books mentions removing it - I’ll assume that should have been done before putting it together and shipping . Chewy.com was no help/ it’s a a huge package / I told them I have many pictures but I am fixing the Issues bc I don’t want to repackage this and send it back and wait again- my hamster is too big for his cage as is . I asked if they would give me some store credit for the inconvenience. Not asking for a full refund - just something to make up for all the issues I had to fix . They said without returning it they couldn’t do anything - they would pay for shipping and have fed ex pick up - but that is not what I asked for, this was $150 on sale . I didn’t want to deal with that whole process for something that was in no way my fault. So yeah that’s my review of my first purchase with chewy. The other $50 on product came quickly and in good shape .
Not very good
It's a nice cage however the craftsmanship is cheap. The wood cracked in spots when putting it together. Very flimsy. Bottom tray don't slide very well. Would not recommend
My hamster moca
My hamster loves it but worried bc keeps trying to use top to climb and idk what to do
Absolutely wonderful! Our hamsters love their new home, they have so much room to roam around they absolutely love it!
Hamster snack box
Our hamster chewed a hole through the cage within a week of purchase and almost died from being eaten by a cat. Do not recommend product.