Aivituvin 28.3-in Indoor & Outdoor Wheeled Rabbit Hutch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your sidekick spotless with a removable metal wire netting that sits above the bottom tray.
- Features 4 wheels that allow you to roll the hutch just about anywhere.
- Cleaning is easy with a deep, no-leak pull-out tray that has a sizeable lip to keep liquids from spilling out.
- 2 front doors make access effortless, while the open roofs, top pen cover and side window allow ideal visibility.
- Big enough for 1-2 small bunnies, guinea pigs, hamsters or other pet pals!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Coziwow by Jaxpety 2-Tier Wood Rabbit Hutch Cage with Weatherproof Roof, Orange$105.99Chewy Price$122.99List Price
- Yaheetech 1-story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 34-in, White$114.99Chewy Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Outdoor Wooden Rabbit Bunny Hutch Small Animal House$147.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Deluxe Hamster Home$125.80Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Savic Hamster Heaven Metro Hamster Cage$171.02Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Yaheetech 2-Story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 54-in, Black$209.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Two Story Small Pet Home$297.78Chewy Price$409.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Glazed Pine, Medium$134.95Chewy Price$188.99List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety 2-Tier Wood Rabbit Hutch Small Animal Cage with Ramp$156.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Critter Nation Deluxe Small Animal Cage, Add-On Unit$134.49Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Frisco Small Pet Habitat, Large$171.54Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
The design is cute. Not sure how it would be outside for an extended period of time, but we use it indoors for our dwarf hotot. It says "leak proof pull out tray", but we've noticed that it does in fact leak if the tray isn't perfectly set; if it's even a millimeter off, urine or water get through. The tray is also a pain in the butt to deal with in regards to pulling out for clean up, as well as putting it back in afterwards. Our bun has also taken a liking to chewing on the wood for the little "house" area. It's nice to have so much access with all the doors and openings for cleaning, but our one year old toddler figured out how to open all but the top hatch and the roof (he can't reach those yet anyways, let alone release the bunny through them). We have to use a carabiner to hold the front door shut, and there's nothing extra we can do about the ramp. This cage sits in our basement now to avoid any leaks damaging our floor, but the downside to that is the bun doesn't get as much interaction as she used to when she was in the living room (especially disappointing to the toddler who LOVES bunnies). We'll continue to use this (until it's chewed to bits and pieces anyway), but definitely wouldn't purchase again. Too much hassle for the price.
Cute Hutch - Easy to assemble
I read other reviews regarding the pan leaking and this is ACCURATE but I have puppies so I just line puppy pads on the pan and under the hutch to catch the urine and make for easier cleanup. USE FOR OUTDOORS MORE THAN INSIDE.
perplexed by this purchase for my piggies
I bought this seemingly cute, great cage for my Guinea pigs before Christmas and it is already falling apart. The side door is broken and part of the inside pieces, too. The tray is shallow and gets stuck when trying to pull it in and out. I thought this was going to make life easier, but it has made it harder to take care of my Guinea pigs-I feel like I wasted almost $200 because now I have to get a new cage. Very disappointed with my decision. Sorry I wish I could give a better review.
They cage it’s self if nice and sturdy. But the tray is really shallow and hard to clean. Also, the design of the cage my rabbits are able to pee outside of the cage.
Not a good buy
Hard to clean, buns can pee outside and it leaks, poor quality.
It looks nice but
We wanted for our bunny a nice home. We are kind of disappointed because the urine somehow is leaking and damaging our wood floor.