Aivituvin 33.7-in Extra Large Chicken Coop
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Use it indoors with the removable PVC bottom or outdoors directly on the grass.
- Features a deep, pull-out tray that won’t leak and high-quality latches for safety and security.
- Large enough for 3-4 chickens, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters or other small animals.
- Waterproof and built with 4 doors and 2 ramps for easy access.
- Pre-drilled holes make assembly a breeze, while premium construction materials make for long-lasting durability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Mobile A-Frame Chicken Coop & Run$294.99Chewy Price
- Ware Little Hen Big Red Barn Chicken Coop$546.00Chewy Price$753.99List Price
- Brinsea ChickSafe Advance Automatic Poultry Coop Door Opener$179.99Chewy Price
- Brinsea ChickSafe Advance Automatic Poultry Coop Door Opener & Door Kit$234.99Chewy Price
- dealYaheetech 52-in H Large Bird Rolling Cage & Storage Shelf, Hammered Black$137.67Chewy Price$147.99List Price
- dealYaheetech Rolling Stand Extra Space Wood Perches Bird Cage, Black$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- dealPrevue Pet Products Wrought Iron Small & Medium Birds Flight Cage, Black Hammertone$209.58Chewy Price$269.99List Price
- dealA&E Cage Company 74-in Bird Cage, Classic Blue$203.20Chewy Price$330.99List Price
- dealYaheetech Rolling Metal Parrot Cage with Playtop, Black$177.99Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- dealYaheetech Play Top Detachable Rolling Stand Metal Bird Cage, Black$88.30Chewy Price$89.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood||Wood||Wood||Wood, Vinyl / PVC||Wood|
|Features||N/A||N/A||N/A||Waterproof, Removable Pan||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Not extra large
This coop is very small will not hold 2 full grown chickens, no perch, no nesting box. Would not recommend for chickens. I will only be using for baby chicks until they feather out.
Too small for my rooster
Looks nice but too small for my rooster. He can’t stand up in the top portion. Suppose to be large enough for 3 chickens. Would send it back but cost to return is too much.