Aivituvin 42.1-in Two Story Indoor & Outdoor Rabbit Hutch
About This Item
- Equipped with 4 metal wheels, including 2 locking wheels, for easy setup just about anywhere.
- Features 2 deep, no-leak trays for easy housekeeping whenever needed.
- The stairs and platform make it easy for your pal to access both the upper and lower areas.
- Convenient for you too, with a central window for visibility and 4 lockable front doors for easy access.
- Provides protection from predators with locking safeguards and from the elements with a rain-resistant roof.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aivituvin 36.4-in Indoor & Outdoor Wheeled Rabbit Hutch$233.04Chewy Price$239.99List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Outdoor Wooden Rabbit Bunny Hutch Small Animal House$147.99Chewy Price
- CrazyCritterThings Lily Pad Ledges Small Pet Habitat Accessory$14.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 2-Story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 54-in, Black$209.99Chewy Price$223.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Two Story Small Pet Home$312.84Chewy Price$409.99List Price
- TRIXIE Rabbit Hutch with Peaked Roof$131.13Chewy Price$198.20List Price
- Frisco Wooden Rabbit Run, Brown$219.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wood Hut Expansion$54.07Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Gray, Medium$131.90Chewy Price$221.20List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Multi-Level Small Animal Habitat$223.99Chewy Price$279.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Got what I expected
From the other reviews I knew it wasn’t going to be a great hutch but it satisfies my intentions. I would not keep outside without some kind of protection. The wood will quickly deteriorate. I have the hutch in a screen room and my grandkids have easy access to play with the rabbits. It is a nice looking hutch.
not worth the time or money
the package came was delivered in good time but the assembling was not at all great! the cheap wood easily cracks when you have to drill into holes that are suppose to be there already but are not. It's cute but do not recommend for long term. would not suggest to others
don’t buy it
When I bought this it came broken and all scratched up. I put it together with wood glue and nails to repair it. When it was fully together it had gaps the pieces didn’t go together. The wires are all warped and bent it came like that. There’s a pebble roof and it got everywhere. The wood is so flimsy and cheap my bunny chewed on the ramp and it split. It’s so flimsy and you can barely touch it and it scraps up badly. The drop pans don’t even sit correctly so when she jumps on it it shakes and sounds like it’s going to fall through. I contacted chewy about this they’re offering a return but when I self fixed this it’s not returnable now. I don’t recommend this at all it’s to expensive to come broken and be so cheap and flimsy!
My wife liked this item so much that she had me order the second one.
We’ve had this rabbit cage for a year and a half and it was fairly simple to assemble and has held up really well. It gives them the separation to be litter box trained in one area, eat in another and still have space to do bunny stuff. Would highly recommend!
I wouldn’t if I were you
I would give it 0 stars if I could. I ordered this for my little bunny and when it arrived it was broken in 4 diff spots.. for the price I paid I payed you would think it would come in good condition.