Albon Oral Suspension 5% for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Albon is an oral liquid prescribed to both cats and dogs, in order to treat a variety of bacterial infections. A single daily dose gives rapid and sustained therapeutic blood levels for up to 24 hours, and comes in a tasty, custard-flavored liquid that makes it easier than ever to give your pet the treatment they need. This medication is also available in an easy-to-feed tablet form.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Also available in a tablet form.
Shop Veterinary Diet Food, Supplements, Dental Care & More
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Panacur Suspension Horse Dewormer, 1 liter bottle$130.99Chewy Price
- Clavamox (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate Potassium) Oral Suspension for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL$28.68Chewy Price$27.25Autoship Price
- Albon Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 125-mg, 1 tablet$0.33Chewy Price$0.31Autoship Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 60-mg, 30 capsules$107.99Chewy Price$102.59Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 35-mg, 45 Chews$105.75Chewy Price$100.46Autoship Price
- Lantus SoloStar Insulin Glargine Injection U-100, 1-Prefilled 3-mL Pen$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Meloxicam Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 100-mg/mL, 90 mL$92.75Chewy Price$88.11Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 90 mL$89.95Chewy Price$85.45Autoship Price
- Amlodipine Besylate Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 12.5-mg/mL, 30 mL$102.40Chewy Price$97.28Autoship Price
- Atopica (Cyclosporine) Capsules for Dogs, 15 capsules, 100-mg (33.1-64 lbs)$95.99Chewy Price$91.19Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Prescriptions without delay
I fully appreciate the timely turn around. There was no delay in getting an approval from my vet and shipping; earning you 5 of 5 stars from me! this is a great way to get what my pet family needs
Love this medication
This medicine is amazing works fast and gets results. I have been using it for years
Coccidiosis medicine in flavored liquid is easy to administer to my pets. Much better than trying to get them to swallow tablets with peanut butter, liverwurst, etc.
I like your customer service, and how you delivered my order in a few days.
why the delay?
I ordered this for puppies and it took almost 3 weeks to get to me. the delay was because of a different drug I also ordered and the confusion over that drug's label (canine vs. equine for the exact same product) - I do not understand why this script for a different dog - was held up so that it all could come in one box. I also ordered a toy at the same time and THAT was shipped separately - there was no hurry on the toy!
My vet recommended this product, because my 3 kittys were having soft stools, another vet had recommended something that did not work. This product solved the problem since they had it they immediately started having normal stool I highly recommended it.