Albuterol 0.083% (Generic) Inhalation Solution 2.5 mg/3 ml, 25 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
If your cat, dog or horse is diagnosed with asthma, emphysema or another breathing condition, your vet may prescribe Albuterol 0.083% Inhalation Solution 2.5 mg/3 ml to help. This inhalation solution is a bronchodilator that can help your pet to breathe better so that he’s able to take in more oxygen. Please note, Albuterol 0.083% (Generic) Inhalation Solution is not an inhaler, and requires a nebulizer machine to administer.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Albuterol Sulfate (Generic) Syrup, 2 mg/5mL, 16-oz$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 4 tablets$19.36Chewy Price$18.39Autoship Price
- Thyro-L Powder for Horses, 1-lb$23.87Chewy Price$22.68Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly Gramicidin Ophthalmic Solution, 10-mL$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Gentamicin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3% for Dogs & Cats, 5-mL$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 8-mg, 15 Chews$25.50Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Dorzolamide HCl / Timolol Maleate (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution, 22.3-mg/6.8-mg per mL, 10-mL$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Amos was so excited that his vets office approved this from you guys! He willingly takes his breathing treatment with the nebulizer because he knows that this helps him and that you guys worked extra hard to make sure he had the correct equipment in order to use this. The fact that Chewy went the extra mile to communicate with the vets office and his mom he will never forget the effort that was made so he could breathe comfortably again!
Does what it is supposed to do
When my asthmatic cat is between shots, this helps to stop the coughing.
we love Chewy always get our mouseys meds quickly which is very important to his health condition.
Life savor for asthmatic cat
My Big Red Cat has severe asthma. We put 1 vial in his nebulizer and put him in his carrier to breathe it in. Takes about 10 minutes to do a treatment.
THIS WORKS IN A NEBULIZER..
I bought this in the hope that it was the spray type but I was wrong. I'm sure that it works well , but you have to use this type in a NEBULIZER. So I need to return it as soon as CHEWY sends me the paperwork to return it back to them.
This is not what we needed. We will have to return, I will contact to find out the process. We need an inhaler, that looks like what people use. We purchased the inhaler through Chewy as well but earlier, and had 1 inhaler but now we need to order it. Thanks
The best online experience for ordering anything from any retailer on the internet I’ve ever had. I won’t purchase any dog products from any one but Chewy !!!!