Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adorable lightweight recovery collar is designed to look just like a lion with a ruffled mane and two cute ears.
- Designed to prevent pets from traumatizing a surgical site or wound by licking or chewing on the area.
- Soft, plush fabric collar allows him to eat and drink normally and can even be worn while sleeping.
- Sturdy fuzzy fastener closures that can be adjusted as necessary for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Available in six sizes to fit most pets, refer to the “Size” tab for details; most pets quickly adapt to wearing a recovery collar with positive praise and treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, X-Small$16.19Chewy Price$19.49List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Long Sleeve Step-Into Dog Onesie, Blue, XX-Small$24.91Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Long Sleeve Dog Pullover, Puppy Print, X-Small$26.57Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, X-Small$17.54Chewy Price$19.49List Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Red, Medium$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- KONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats, Large$34.99Chewy Price
- SunGrow Post-Surgery Soft Cone Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Pink, Medium$13.93Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.23Autoship Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Black$13.49Chewy Price
- CALM PAWS Calming Recovery Dog Vest, X-Large$49.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||Recovery|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
458 Customer Reviews
Doggo spent six WEEKS wearing for recovery.
Our doggo had major complications at the incision site (MRSA) from a minor surgery in February. As part of her recovery we needed to keep her confined, clean, and comfortable 24/7 until she fully healed. Because she was in such a fragile state we knew that the hard plastic collar from the vet wasn’t going to work. Enter The Lion Mane. What a win of a purchase. She was able to sleep and eat in it. We also had to take her back to the vet every other day for weeks to get her dressings changed and people would just crack up seeing her trotting along. The whole ordeal was unbelievably gut-wrenching, but this was one little ray of sunshine.
This collar is so cute and fits perfectly with the Velcro closure. My puppy hasn’t been spayed yet but I think this will be much more comfortable than the hard cone of shame !
The is basically a pretty accessory. It has no stays in it to maintain it’s shape, and it has no adjustment for neck size. It may work for an elderly Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, but not for an active dog. It flips backwards and my dog can scratch away at his post-dogfight sutured ear. I went back to the plastic one from the vets, I don’t want to get his ear fixed again. Just one more week of cone!
Sizing is ridiculous
I bought the XXL for my mastiff and this was so small it wouldn’t even fit around my French Bulldogs head.
While this is cute and what my 11 year old calls "the best $20 I've ever spent," it does not completely prevent my pup from being able to lick her surgical site. It does make it more difficult, but does not prevent it completely. Our vet did not provide us with a cone, so this has helped, but I will be stopping by there to get one from them. Size wise, I ordered a large for my 45 pound golden.
Really liked this cone
It’s great! My dog left it on after having surgery and almost seemed to comfort him. The hard cone he fought and tried to get it off all of the time.
Worked out perfect!
I was having to put eye Ointment in my kitties eyes and he was trying to rub it out. So I bought this recovery collar and it worked out great. The bonus, he looked so cute!
easy on and off, well made also easy for the dog to sleep with it on. if your dog is easy going it will work great my dog does not like having a cone on and it was easy for him to chew on it.
I wasn’t really happy with this product. My cat got it off the first try she got
Recovery Pet Collar - Poor Experience
Although cute, the collar is not effective and we chose to use the plastic collar supplied by the veterinarian. We have a medium sized Aussiedoodle (32 lbs) and bought the large collar. When placed on the dog, the collar does not extend past his mouth and is not stiff enough to prevent the dog from licking the affected surgical area.