Alfie Pet Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created to keep your pet from agitating his surgical site, rash or wound.
- Flexible material won’t knock things over or make noise when bumped against furniture or the wall.
- Unique drawstring allows you to tighten or loosen the collar as necessary for total comfort.
- Pliable design lets your pet lay his head comfortably in any position.
- Made for both cats and dogs so it’s ideal for multiple pet households.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, XX-Large$75.99Chewy Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$13.49Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Red, Medium$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, XX-Large$19.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar XX-Large$18.99Chewy Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Small$32.00Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- KONG EZ Soft Collar for Dogs & Cats, X-Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||Recovery||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
71 Customer Reviews
So much better than the plastic cones!
One of our family dogs, Molly, recently had surgery and was given the traditional plastic cone. It was a hassle for everyone! The dog found it hard to comfortably snuggle or get in and out of her favorite hiding spots. I ordered this one and the difference was immediate. She was able to cuddle with her favorite humans and navigate her world much easier. I also bought a smaller one to have on hand for my cat, since life happens.
Better than the vet's cone but
This cone sticks out about 3 inches more than it needs to be...but at least it is softer than the vet cone and easy to attach to a collar. Of course our dog has a very short muzzle. (English Toy Spaniel) We'll probably cut it down to size when it is needed. Only thing is I wish it didn't come folded. Almost impossible to straighten but am working on it.
Best Recovery Collar
I highly recommend this Soft Collar. The one given by the vet after my dog’s surgery was hard and annoying not only to my dog but to everyone in the house. He was bumping into furniture and it was sad to see him struggling. This collar was so comfortable for him. He was less stressed and it was more comfortable for him to sleep.
A little too stiff
We always buy this cone for our dog to wear to bed so she won’t groom herself too much. Even though this cone seems identical to what we always order, it is stiffer so we haven’t used it yet. Not comfortable for her to sleep in. Unfortunately we threw out the return label and wrapper before noticing the stiffness.
the material is too stiff - need to make it softer
I like how I can put it on him backwards from the picture shown. It gives him freedom to see and move around, but deters him from liking. Plus he can't get it off.
Dog is happier
Dog is much happier in this than the rigid collar from the vet. He isn't banging into walls, can drink and eat in it without spilling his bowls, and can lie down comfortably.
do not buy.
This cone is very poorly made and is all but destroyed after only a few days of light wear. I wish I would have read reviews before purchasing so I’m writing one to hopefully help someone else not waste their money. Waste of $20.
It was a perfect fit and worked great! My dog was also still able to lay down and drink water
Poor Design of a full circle
We were looking forward to using this on our 16 year old dog. He's going blind and bumps into walls, furniture, etc. But this item came so poorly made that no dog could use it. Being a full circle and not a cone shape, it would drag on the ground. Never buy this item. Good thing Chewy, refunded my money and allowed me to donate it to my local shelter. Many be one of their volunteers can modify it for use.