Alfie Pet Washable Female Dog Diaper
About This Item
- Female diaper provides an extra layer of protection for dogs who need it.
- Great for puppies in training, dogs in heat, incontinent dogs and excitable urination.
- Place a panty liner or adhesive napkin inside to absorb the liquid.
- Neoprene material provides comfort and breathability in all weather conditions.
- Machine washable for repeat using. Features a comfortably snug fit and tail hole.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Magasin Washable Female Dog Diapers, Solid, X-Small: 10 to 12-in waist, 3 count$15.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Washable Male & Female Dog Diapers, Black, X-Small: 4 to 10-in waist, 3 count$19.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Washable Female Dog Diapers, Small: 12 to 17-in waist, 3 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Frisco Female Leak-Proof Diaper, X-Large: 22 to 32-in waist, 24 count$15.98Chewy Price$17.56List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Core Disposable Female Dog Diapers, Small: 15 to 19-in waist, 12 count$8.77Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.33Autoship Price
- Alfie Pet Belly Band Washable Male Dog Wrap, Turquoise, X-Small: 11 to 14-in waist$15.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Suspenders, Medium/Large$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Washable Female Diaper, Flamingo, X-Small, 3pk$15.98Chewy Price
- Paw Inspired Disposable Female Dog Diapers, X-Small: 12 to 17-in waist, 12 count$9.99Chewy Price$11.10List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Hartz Disposable Male Dog Wraps with FlashDry Gel Technology, Medium: 19 - 22-in waist, 16 count$31.04Chewy Price$29.49Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Comfort-Fit Disposable Male Dog Wraps, Large: 23.5 to 31.5-in waist, 30 count$30.61Chewy Price$29.08Autoship Price
- DealHartz Disposable Male & Female Dog Diapers, SSS: Up to 10-in waist, 42 count$25.87Chewy Price$24.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Closure Type||Adhesive||Adhesive||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Adhesive|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
81 Customer Reviews
It is just okay
I accidentally bought this diaper thinking it was one that I had purchased in the past, received it and realized it was definitely NOT the same. I kept it because my dog needed one immediately. There is no additional padding to absorb fluids etc. I can tell it doesn’t fit her the same and she likes it a lot less. Ordered the ones I wanted and getting rid of this one.
I have tried several different brands of panties for my 115 lb Rottweiler - these are by far the best. The XL fits really her well. I didn't even have to enlarge the hole for her tail. They stay in place without being binding and she definitely appears more comfortable wearing this brand. I don't usually bother with adding a panty liner since she just wears them while in season. You would need to attach a disposable pad if using them for a dog with incontinence. I do wish they came in more colors, though.
Well made. Wash up nicely. Fit well. Velco is strong enough to hold securely. The only issue was being a german shepard with a sloped rump, they had a tendency to slip down some. She was in heat, and putting a panty liner in them protected floor and furniture.
Works but could be improved
For the price these are affordable enough but they may not fit perfectly. I have a 73 pound pitbull with a waistline of roughly 27 inches, I ordered the XXL. First thing I noticed was they only have elastic in the leg area. They are made from a thicker foamy type material, could be an issue in the wash but for the price it doesn't matter too much. The tail hole is a smidge low so you have to pull them up super far on their back but without elastic in the waist to allow them to flex when they sit or breath you have to be sure to not cinch them down too tight, and they end up just bunching back down towards the tail so they are a little poochy in the butt area. However they seem to cover well, though I did install a sanitary pad, that can handle a heavier flow, which added to the poochyness a bit. But over all for the money id buy them again, size size they run true, shape wise they need a little improvement.
Very Well Made for our Large Breed Female
Extremely pleased. Bought from another company and the tail hole was way too small and the quality seemed cheap. I am very happy with this brand, with its larger tail hole and overall good quality.
Not the best
My female dog just went into heat for the first time so I put this on her but it isn’t working. It doesn’t fit her correctly even though I have measured her to make sure they fit.
Bigger than expected
Had to take in the sides 1 size smaller would have worked better
Great product but misleading title
This fits my female dog perfectly. I gave it 4 stars cause I didn't read the page fully to see that I needed a panty liner for the inside. I like that the velcro holds the diaper in place and the big tail hole is great for my dog cause her tail is very fluffy.
Didn't stay on
I got a small for my dog as that's the size the chart said she needs and it seems to big. Won't stay on her. The tail hole is big and she keeps getting her leg in it somehow.
Harley LOVES her diaper!
It’s comfortable and fits her great without being too tight around her belly. Stays in place and keeps the pads where they need to be without moving around.