Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cute and stylish lightweight recovery collar features a translucent cone with a padded gingham-print neck and fabric-trimmed edges for extra comfort.
- Designed to prevent pets from traumatizing a surgical site or wound by licking or chewing on the area.
- Sturdy yet flexible PVC material prevents her from flipping the cone to access the protected area.
- Durable fuzzy fastener closures can be adjusted as necessary for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Available in two colors and four sizes to fit most pets, refer to the “Size” tab for details; most pets quickly adapt to wearing a recovery collar with positive praise and treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, Small$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar, Medium$11.43Chewy Price
- Comfy Cone Extra Long E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, Medium$44.54Chewy Price$49.49List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$12.14Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, XX-Large$68.39Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Sunflower Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Small$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, X-Large$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Short Sleeve Dog Pullover, Puppy Print, X-Large$37.66Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Small$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Medium$35.00Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- SunGrow Post-Surgery Soft Cone Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Pink, Medium$9.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- KONG EZ Soft Collar for Dogs & Cats, X-Small$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
149 Customer Reviews
I Ordered A Large
I have a Cavalier King Charles and I noticed the last time she was groomed, she got horrible bloody diarrhea for 3 days from licking shampoo at groomer. So I thought I better order this to prevent that from happening again. She had to go to the vet and after a few days she was fine. I really wasn't sure what size to get after reading reviews so I went with a large and it seems to be fine. I hope it works next time she gets bathed. Thank You Chewy!
One of the best recovery collars out there.
We tried many collars before finding this one! This one is the best! Very comfortable for her and very easy to put on and take off. The soft fabric collar adds extra comfort and is very forgiving so she can still access her feeding and water bowls. We ordered an xsmall, which just fit her. We’ll have to get the small next time. Would highly recommend this collar to anyone.
Sizing all wrong
Just another plastic collar. Way too big for the neck size we needed. And way too big for her head...extends inches too far out than necessary.
did not fit
the large does not fit Pitbull ot American bully dogs
Comfortable and effective
I have a very determined cat with a wound of the top of his butt. This cone was very easy to wear for the cat. It allowed him to eat and drink. I did have to make the cone bigger with duct tape. The soft cloth around his neck was good to keep it tight but not choking him.
Quick On But Fabric Edge Gets Soiled
I needed the extra small for my formerly feral cat. Loved how the Velcro closure was so quick. She had gotten the plain one off in a flash from the vet when she had a procedure. I don't like the fabric edge as it got full of her wet food which I had to clean constantly. And the soft edge around her neck eventually got bunched so she did reach near her wound. I did buy all the other sizes just in case for my other 5 former ferals require a collar as they are bigger. One is the biggest cat I've ever had. It would be better without the fabric on the edge.
Not long and wide enough
She can still reach the wound on her back side. Way to short. Its cute tho. It kept her from biting her hot spot but she could still lick it which is bad. Might work for a smaller foo foo but not for my medium sized english sheperd
Comfy Cone for your cat!
This cone is very comfortable for your pert, it has a soft fabric around the neck, specially if your pet had surgery it’s a nice option to keep them safe and the most comfortable possible. I bought this cone two years ago, I used several times and still my favorite! It’s small tho, if you have a dog make sure to check the measurements.
Cute and slightly functional
It’s cute but the fabric piece folds under so it’s not as functional since my dog is able to reach around it when that happens.
Easy on, well made if your ordering one i would go a size up. i ordered the size said to fit but it was to small i could not get it around my dogs way to tight