Allstar Innovations Pop N' Play Basic Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive motorized toy with unique dome shape provides the physical and mental stimulation cats need.
- Features peek-a-boo movements, interchangeable mouse and feather toys, optional chirping sounds and built-in 15 minute automatic shut off to conserve battery life.
- Non-slip, sturdy base keeps the toy in place.
- Designed to bring your cat's inner hunter to life and stimulate her natural instincts to chase and capture prey.
- For one or multiple cats of all sizes, breeds and ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Catit Play Spinning Bee Interactive Cat Toy$14.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- dealFrisco Mythical Mates Gnome Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Caged Canary Interactive Cat Toy$15.45Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Makin' Biscuits Boogie Mat Cat Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit Cat Toy$17.81Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- PetSafe Dancing Dot Laser Cat Toy$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Super Circuit Cat Toy$22.67Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Catit Senses Treat Maze Cat Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Window Wobbler 2 in 1 Suction Cup Window & Floor Cat Toy, Turquoise, Medium$2.99Chewy Price$4.54List Price
- dealCatit Senses 2.0 Gum Stimulator Refills for Senses 2.0 Wellness Center, 3 count$4.69Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- KONG Infused Cat Gyro Cat Toy$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise, Feather||Feather, Water Toy||Squeaky, Electronic, Exercise||Crinkle, Catnip|
|Toy Type||Motion Toys, Mice Toys||Motion Toys||Teasers & Wands, Motion Toys||Motion Toys||Plush Toys|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Waste of money
The toy is very loud and also broke the 3rd time I turned it on. My cat hadn’t even got used to the noise. He was curious and watched it from afar with tail twitching. Before I could get him to engage the arm no longer would pop out. Brand new batteries so that wasn’t the issue. Cat hadn’t batted the toy so that wasn’t issue. Didn’t fall or get bumped. Just didn’t work. So disappointed.
Not Worth It
I had high hopes-but I do not recommend this. 4 C batteries-ouch! Finally got the batteries today and my cat had this broken in under 6 minutes. He destroyed the feather as he kept catching it with his claws. So I put the mouse on-you only get one- only took him a few minutes to figure out which hole the feather or the mouse would pop out. He gets it with his claws and shreds it-or just holds it out to bite on-or drags the whole thing across the floor by the feather. Disappointing to say the least. You would have to change the toy evey time you let them play with it-and it only comes with 3. They screw on so not like you could replace the with anything else. 6 minutes, 3 toys gone and the batteries are barely turning it. Nope-pick something else.
Play time for fur babies
The product worked as stated on the package My two cats would not have anything to do with the item. The noise that the product seemed to be what kept my cats away from the item
One more for the heard
I got my original pop n' play from the store for my parent's house and the fur babies loved it. So much that they ate the original purple feather while we weren't looking. Now I am in a place of my own and figured my babies needed something to keep them entertained while I work and this is perfect. More affordable than the original place I got it from and honestly better quality with an extra toy. 10/10
My little girl loved this toy when she was just a kitten and now at 1 1/2 years old she still loves it. I put it away for a while as new toys came along and recently retrieved it. Then I remembered why I didn't care for it. I can't even find the mouse that comes with it, I'm sure she tore it off, and there were a few feathers left on the other toy, NOT anymore. They're all ripped off. WHY do manufacturers of cat toys insist on putting feathers on just about every toy? Yes, they have movement and what little color cats can see must attract them into thinking it's a bird. Instead of a bunch of feathers use a small bird with some feathers when the feathers are pulled off, and they will be, at least there will be a toy bird instead of a stump. Also, the SOUND NO longer works.
What is wrong with this toy???
Oh my gosh. The other reviewers are 1000% correct in saying this toy is loud. I literally had ringing in my ears after turning it off. You cannot have a conversation or hear the tv over the noise. And the feathers spin around uncontrollably fast. It doesn’t ever stop. There is no chance for my cat to “catch” it. Maybe I got a defective toy? And please make sure to buy 4 C batteries to go with it.
Not for rough cats
This toy didn’t even last a month and my cat ripped out the toy that pops in and out. Not sure if he’s really rough or the toy was cheap.
Not as enticing as I had hoped.
My older cat shows no interest in this toy, but he’s not generally interested in toys anyway. The mechanics work well, my dogs are fascinated by it. The sound function doesn’t work, so you just hear the gears as it moves around.
Not worth the money
My three cats watched it for awhile when it was on, then wandered away. When I turned it off, they came back and pulled the feathers off the moving arm and have ignored it ever since.
Not sure about this
This would be a much better toy if the accessories weren’t made so Cheaply. My now 2 year old cat pulled a feather out right away and ate it before I could take it away! Actually the feathers just seem to fall apart. It needs better quality toys that don’t fall apart so easily to harm the cats. The one I received does not have any sound as others were talking about. This is too cheaply made and not at all Chewy quality. I Love Chewy but not this toy so much.