Allstar Innovations Pop N' Play Basic Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive motorized toy with unique dome shape provides the physical and mental stimulation cats need.
- Features peek-a-boo movements, interchangeable mouse and feather toys, optional chirping sounds and built-in 15 minute automatic shut off to conserve battery life.
- Non-slip, sturdy base keeps the toy in place.
- Designed to bring your cat's inner hunter to life and stimulate her natural instincts to chase and capture prey.
- For one or multiple cats of all sizes, breeds and ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Catit Play Spinning Bee Interactive Cat Toy$17.33Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealFrisco Mythical Mates Gnome Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Bolt Interactive Laser Cat Toy$18.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- DealPet Zone Caged Canary Interactive Cat Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- Catit Play Massager Circuit Ball Cat Toy$21.99Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Dancing Dot Laser Cat Toy$18.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Makin' Biscuits Boogie Mat Cat Toy with Catnip$15.99Chewy Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit Cat Toy$16.25Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealPetstages Grass Patch Hunting Box Cat Scratcher Toy$9.90Chewy Price$23.99List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- DealDoc & Phoebe's Cat Co. The Hunting Snacker Interactive Cat Treat Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Pounce-O-Rama Cat Toy$20.26Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky, Electronic, Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise, Feather||Feather, Water Toy||Catnip, Crinkle|
|Toy Type||Motion Toys, Mice Toys||Motion Toys||Motion Toys||Teasers & Wands, Motion Toys||Plush Toys|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
It took a couple of months, . . .
But, now they love this. I flip this on as I am leaving for work and it distracts my younger cat from "the door". I put it away when I am home so it isn't under foot and that keeps it fresh and interesting.
too fast :(
Great in theory but it moves too fast for all my cats. I think it would be much more interesting if it were slower and the feathers didn’t pop out at consistent predictable intervals.
Was really excited to see this come to find out I cannot use because it is missing the spring plate for the batteries! SOOO NOT HAPPY,
Pop N Plat basic cat toy
Both my kittens pulled the feathers out and got stuck in their mouth;( tried to replace with included mouse but stem is broken.
Waste of money
The toy is very loud and also broke the 3rd time I turned it on. My cat hadn’t even got used to the noise. He was curious and watched it from afar with tail twitching. Before I could get him to engage the arm no longer would pop out. Brand new batteries so that wasn’t the issue. Cat hadn’t batted the toy so that wasn’t issue. Didn’t fall or get bumped. Just didn’t work. So disappointed.
They did not like this toy. It made to much noise and scared them. They showed no interest in it. Watched it from a distance but did not lay with it.
not happy with this
Nice idea but the mouse head doesn’t like to line up with the hole and pop out. Unfortunately the mouse headed is the one my cats like. Now it just collects dust. Buyer beware. It’s a bit loud also.
My cat loves it
It is rather noisy but the cat like to play with it. She does however prefer the feather to the mouse.
Interactive Cat Toy
This toy is terrible. It takes 4 C batteries and all my cat does id sit and stare at it. I am returning it
Not Worth It
I had high hopes-but I do not recommend this. 4 C batteries-ouch! Finally got the batteries today and my cat had this broken in under 6 minutes. He destroyed the feather as he kept catching it with his claws. So I put the mouse on-you only get one- only took him a few minutes to figure out which hole the feather or the mouse would pop out. He gets it with his claws and shreds it-or just holds it out to bite on-or drags the whole thing across the floor by the feather. Disappointing to say the least. You would have to change the toy evey time you let them play with it-and it only comes with 3. They screw on so not like you could replace the with anything else. 6 minutes, 3 toys gone and the batteries are barely turning it. Nope-pick something else.