Allstar Innovations Pop N' Play Attachments Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes 3 replacement cat toys––one mouse and two feathers.
- Works on both the Basic and Deluxe Allstar Innovations Pop N' Play models (sold separately).
- Interactive motorized toy provides the daily exercise and mental stimulation cats need.
- Keep your kitty entertained for hours––without having to lift a finger.
- For cats of all sizes, breeds and ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Play Spaces Cloud Cat Toy$9.77Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Cat Love Furry Frolics Plastic Ball Cat Toy with Catnip, 72 count$43.93Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- SmartyKat Hot Pursuit Replacement Wand Cat Toy, Blue$26.04Chewy Price$31.22List Price
- Jackson Galaxy Puma Paw Cat Toy with Catnip$5.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Dazzle Disco Unicorn Cat Toy$3.89Chewy Price$4.54List Price
- OurPets Rollin N Fun Cat Toy, 6 count$6.99Chewy Price
- Petlinks Play Pack Cat Toys with Catnip, 13 count$9.99Chewy Price$10.74List Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Pet Magasin Collapsible Cat Tunnel Toys, 2-pack$18.49Chewy Price$23.49List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Petlinks HyperNip Lemur Lights Cat Toy with Catnip$5.00Chewy Price$7.76List Price$4.75Autoship Price
- SmartyKat Scratch N Spin Replacement Wand Cat Toy$3.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Replacement||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise, Feather||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise||Catnip, Electronic|
|Toy Type||Motion Toys, Treat Refills for Treat Dispensers||Motion Toys||Motion Toys||Motion Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Happy kitties happy me
I ordered 2 sets of these and they fit perfectly in my pop n' play. My furbabies use to only like the purple feather that came with my original set but they love the mouse (Which is white and not brown, but that doesn't matter to me). I also love the mouse in this pack because it doesn't get caught as easily on the lip of the toy while it's going. The brown feather is also a nice in between in lengths so it doesn't stick out to far when the toy is off (like the purple feathers) but it always comes out when the toy is running.
Kitten loves this.
I purchased these because the mouse replacement did not come with my original purchase from another vendor. Our kitten loves the mouse peeking in and out of the Pop N Play.
do not fit
I waited a long time for these replacements... I was really upset when they didn't fit.. The hole was too small... Chewy was great and sent me an other set... The hole is still a little to small but with EFFORT I managed to get one on ( my cats pulled the feathers off in 2 days)... I don't know if I can get another on... Taz and Benson really love this toy... Can you PLEASE contact the manufacturer and fix the problem.... Yes would recommend this toy just not the replacements.....
My new kitten is obsessed with this toy, so much so that she destroyed the feather and mouse that originally came with it. I was happy to find these replacements. Easy to install and cheaper than purchasing the entire toy again.
in the batch that came to me, the hole for the attachment doesnt look like the photos, or even look like the same as the toys that originally came with it. the hole is too small and I cannot attach it. Too bad...my cat loves this toy so much, but without being able to replace the toys, it is not unusable. Kind of a waste of plastic and money.
What choice is there
Our cats love the Pop N' Play toy and the original attachments that came with it lasted quite a while. This set of replacement parts is not off to a good start. The first set of feathers lasted about two hours. Haven't tried the mouse (which is white, not grey).
Pop n’ Play Replacement Parts
My cat loves this toy. He conquered and destroyed the feather attachment that came with it and doesn’t care for the mouse attachment. When I replaced the mouse with the new feathers he was happily hunting and conquering again.
Went out for a bit and came home to find the mouse missing from the screw on attachment. Toy was not left on. Attachments don’t seem to be the same quality of the toys received initially.