Almo Nature HQS Complete Chicken with Duck Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with HQS (High Quality Sourced) ingredients that were originally fit for human consumption and repurposed for use in pet food only.
- Offers complete and balanced nutrition. Rotate with other Almo Nature recipes to provide your purring pal with a variety of protein sources.
- This grain-free and gluten-free recipe is made without by-product meals, hormones, carrageenan, artificial flavors or preservatives. Plus, the fish ingredients follow high restriction standards for heavy metals.
- This whisker-licking recipe is available in a wide variety of flavors and provides ideal nutrition for all adult cat life stages.
- 100% of the profits from Almo Nature product sales (after expenses and taxes) go toward Amo Nature's mission to protect biodiversity and fight against climate change.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Almo Nature HQS Complete Chicken Recipe with Carrots Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 12$23.40Chewy Price$22.23Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Complete Chicken Recipe with Green Beans Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 12$29.25Chewy Price$27.79Autoship Price
- Almo Nature La Cucina Tuna with Papaya Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 1.94-oz, case of 12$17.01Chewy Price$16.16Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Tuna & Cheese in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.29-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Triumph Meals of Victory Chicken Recipe in Savory Juices Cat Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 15$19.94Chewy Price$20.56List Price$18.94Autoship Price
- Petite Cuisine Baby Bluebell's Chicken & Pumpkin Entrée in Broth Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 24$32.16Chewy Price$35.76List Price$30.55Autoship Price
- Triumph Meals of Victory Liver Recipe in Savory Juices Cat Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 15$20.56Chewy Price$19.53Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Naturals Tuna with Mackerel Cat Food Pouches, 3.5-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Naturals Ocean Fish with Salmon Cat Food Pouches, 3.5-oz, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$20.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Cooking, Duck...||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Cooking, Turkey...||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Cooking, Sweet Potatoes...||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Cooking, Carrots...||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Cooking, Green Beans...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy, Shredded||Chunks in Gravy, Shredded||Shredded, Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
THEY EAT IT ALL!
I have 8 cats and 1 foster mama cat with 3 wee kittens under 4 weeks old. Of my 8 are 3 (mama and her 2 1 year olds) are allergic to fish. Pre pandemic I fed them purely duck foods with no fish or fish oils in them that, sadly, are no longer available. I bought this to try to see if they would eat it. They will happily with no digestion issues. Of my 8 cats 6 will eat it. My cats like shreds and broth, pate and gravy foods so are not picky about texture but proteins. Duck, Turkey or Chicken only. It is too expensive to feed for all meals and all my cats unfortunately so 3 get it for breakfast everyday and other brands for lunch and dinner. Keep making fish free foods and I'll keep buying!
Won't buy again
This food looked like real shredded chicken. Had a strong smelling broth too. For some reason my picky cats refused to eat it. Not sure why, it appears to be good quality food
Another winner in the picky kitty battle
The chicken and duck flavor of Almo Nature is another hit with my 2 kitties. I hope they continue to like this for the next 6 months at least as I have had a hard time finding something they would like more than a few times.
A Hit at Our House
I guess it takes all kinds, because my three domestic short-hairs – mutts – like this a lot, both texture and flavor. It's mostly shredded chicken breast with a few slivers of duck in a lot of broth/water. I mix it with a can of the Alamo Nature natural chicken breast for one of four daily meals (100 calories). There is taurine in everything we feed them except the A.N. natural chicken breast. They get a total of 500 calories a day among the three of them, from any three of the four brands they will eat. They all dislike paté texture and one of them doesn't care for the taste of liver. To keep her adequately nourished, we avoid brands that feature liver as one of the top three ingredients. If your cats show similar preferences, you might try this, the chicken breast or the chicken drumstick. It's a pricey brand, though, and this is one of the priciest flavors.
My cats love chicken. My cats love duck. Combine both flavors and make it a high protein shredded meat and they lick their plates clean!
Very picky hybrids!
My two hybrids are extremely picky! They like chunky and shredded textures, never the pate. They ate the chicken and duck once and seemed to like it, then did not touch it the other times I offered it. So, I think it's just them and I'm sure other cats that like the shredded texture would probably love it.
Not like other Almo Natures
Our cat likes most of Almo Nature's wet food, but not this one. Have no idea what's exactly the reason is, but she doesn't even touch it, even though she likes this flavor from different brend.