Almo Nature Daily Tuna with Shrimp in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cooked in water to help keep your feline friend hydrated and crafted with 75% tuna red meat and shrimp!
- Crafted with just 2 protein sources, so it’s paw-fect for pets who need a limited ingredient diet.
- This recipe is designed for rotational diet feeding. Rotate with other Almo Nature recipes and supplement with your furry friend’s favorite dry food.
- 100% natural pet food made without additives, flavor enhancers, coloring agents or preservatives. High-quality tuna and shrimp provide nutrients and the flavors your furry friend loves.
- The fish ingredients follow high restriction standards for heavy metals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evolve Classic Seafood Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$31.90Chewy Price$32.89List Price$30.30Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Cage-Free Chicken Recipe in Bone Broth Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Cage-Free Chicken Recipe in Bone Broth Minced Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Sustainably-Caught Pollock & Salmon Recipe in Bone Broth Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Sustainably-Caught Pollock & Salmon Recipe in Bone Broth Minced Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Skin & Coat Support Sustainably-Caught Herring & Cod Recipe in Bone Broth Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Kettle Creations Salmon & Chicken Recipe in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Kettle Creations Chicken & Duck Recipe in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Chicken Paté Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$100.56List Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Lites Tuna with Salmon Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Triumph Grain-Free Turkey & Giblets Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$32.33Chewy Price$33.33List Price$30.71Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Goin' Fishin' Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tuna, Water Sufficient For Cooking, Shrimp.||Tuna, water sufficient for cooking.||Tuna, Water Sufficient For Cooking, Chicken.||Tuna, Water Sufficient For Cooking, Mackerel.||Tuna, Water Sufficient for Cooking, Shrimp.|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...|
|Food Texture||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Minced||Minced|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Cats not thrilled
Can is hard to open, cats nibbled then walked away, even the one that loves anything with shrimp in it
It was ok, but...
Ingredient wise, this is made with good ingredients. Of course, tell the cats that they are getting healthy food instead of junk food and well, like with kids, you know how that goes... I tried this as a snack on its own and the none of the cats were interested. So, I mixed it with one of the Tiny Tiger fish flavors and it gets eaten. So I give it high marks for good ingredients and mixes well with other foods.
My 3 love it
I was hesitant to try this without having a chance to test it out first (I usually buy variety packs). One cat has a chicken allergy so I have to be really careful. Many foods claim to be tuna, beef, etc but among the first ingredients listed is chicken meal or chicken by-product. My cats really like it. I always buy multiple varieties and brands mix them up, so they never get bored.
What a smell. Oof
My cats are not picky eaters. Now, I should mention that I am not a fan of fish and I am sensitive to odors. I opened the can and almost wretched (this is not normal). My cats would not eat it. One of the cats who has never refused food tipped the bowl over.
Almo Nature Tuna w/Shrimp in Broth
My cat, Sheba loves it! She says "YUM!" Will buy again.
Cats won't eat it unless they're desperate
I wish I could say my cats just loved this food because I had such high hopes! I've been buying the regular Almo Nature, which is much more costly, but wanted to supplement it with the Daily cans. NOPE. I have to dump treats on it for them to even look at it. Then, when they're desperate enough, they'll eat the treats, then eventually the food.
This food smells like it's primarily tuna, and is has a drier texture than I anticipated for it being shredded. At first my 2 cats liked it, but then both lost interest. It's a personal preference, so yours may enjoy.
Good meat to eater ratio ... not palatable to my cat.
I tried three of this brand. The only one my cat will est is the tuna with trout. They smell fine but appear dry. I’m adding water to try and increase patabablity. The shrimp in this one are brine shirimp sized and hard to visualize. Jasper smelled this one and walked away. I will not purchase this one again.
Where's the broth?
Like it but not much broth to speak of and not listed on front of can. Will not order again. Need more broth.
Great Ingredients But My Cat Did Not Enjoy.
This is very hearty food, maybe too rich or something for my cat. She never did like it. I love that it is sustainably made though. Bummer Lu wasn't into it.