Almo Nature HQS Natural Tuna in Broth Atlantic Style Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with HQS (High Quality Sourced) ingredients that were originally fit for human consumption and repurposed for use in pet food only.
- 100% natural pet food made without synthetic vitamins. A rotational diet is recommended—rotate with other Almo Nature recipes and supplement with dry food.
- This grain-free and gluten-free recipe is made without by-product meals, hormones, carrageenan, artificial flavors or preservatives. Plus, the fish ingredients follow high restriction standards for heavy metals.
- This whisker-licking recipe is available in a wide variety of flavors and provides ideal nutrition for all adult cat life stages.
- 100% of the profits from Almo Nature product sales (after expenses and taxes) go toward Amo Nature's mission to protect biodiversity and fight against climate change.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Turkey & Tuna Tweet Me Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.49Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Turkey Totes Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Turkey T.T.Y.L. Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken Chuckles Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$43.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Super Premium Chicken & Beef Formula in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Chunks in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$35.52Chewy Price$33.74Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Tell Me! Tuna & Turkey Flavor Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Chicken Chill Out Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Tropical Blendz with Turkey & Coconut Oil Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Turkey Recipe Morsels in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$38.16Chewy Price$36.25Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Wholesome Selects with Real Turkey & Pumpkin Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Atlantic Tuna, Water Sufficient for Cooking.||Tuna, Water Sufficient for Cooking, Shrimp.||Pacific Tuna, Water Sufficient for Cooking.||Trout, Tuna, Water Sufficient for Cooking.||Tuna, Water Sufficient for Cooking, Whitebait.|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
MY CATS LOVE THIS
One of my cats has IBS the other has the opposite in that she will eat whatever she can stuff in her face. They both eat this Almo Nature Tuna - Natural and they both eat Hill Science Diet W/D with some of the regular HSD mixed in. My vet said the Almo Nature Natural was ok, as long as they're getting “real” cat food in there too. I like this because it looks like real food.
I WAS HOPEFUL...
I have a cat who only likes tuna... this is a problem. I've been looking for a cat food that she will like, but something where I can wean her off of tuna. She was a rescue from the Humane Society. So I don't know what she was eating prior to me getting her. I was hopeful when I found this tuna thinking it was a mix of tuna and other cat food ingredients. Nope. This is straight up tuna and water. On the back of the can it says "… Is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only…". Unfortunately my cat will love it, but I am back to square one.
The best tuna!
Oh, I know this one might be a little bit more expensive but it’s totally worth it! My kitty loves, loves, loves this tuna and can’t get enough of it! And it smells ok! I truly recommend this one!!
Only cat food my Queen of the house will eat!
Older little lady with refined tastes will only eat this food. I have tried just about every other version but nope, she sticks her nose up, flicks her tail, gives me the “look” and struts away. What can I say? I think she reads the label and sees it has no extra fillers or unnecessary additives and knows it’s the best one for her.
Our Boys LOVE IT!
A raw diet isn’t possible, given our busy work schedules. Almo Nature is about as close as we can get to pure protein, without the work and hassle of providing a raw food diet. No fillers, no additives, no chemicals or preservatives. A little more expensive, but worth it!
Best tuna EVER!
This is extremely high quality pet food. Large chunk of tuna meat instead of mystery mush. My qat loves it!
Good Quality Food, BUT....
It doesn't contain ANY of the supplements that your pet needs to be healthy (or in the case of cats, live). Taurine, in particular is essential for all cats. This food doesn't contain any of the vitamins or amino acids that either cats or dogs (they're different) need so you're going to have to add those if you're feeding this food to your pet regularly. PLEASE make sure you get these supplements. They're really essential for your pet's survival.
Kitties love it!
My cats love this. It has a good amount of juice and flaked tuna. I have one cat who only likes the juice so, I can drain the juice for him & give the rest to my other kitties.
Cats Love It
I bought this looking for grain free wet cat food the cats would actually eat. I finally found one. There are plenty of grain free foods but my cats wouldn't eat them. This particular flavor is their favorite. I need grain free because one of my cats has irritable bowel syndrome. Everyone eats the same thing and they love it.
It appears almost to be human grade
cats loved it and it was the best quality tuna that I have bought for my cats. A little pricey.