Almo Nature HQS Natural Mackerel in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with HQS (High Quality Sourced) ingredients that were originally fit for human consumption and repurposed for use in pet food only.
- 100% natural pet food made without synthetic vitamins. A rotational diet is recommended—rotate with other Almo Nature recipes and supplement with dry food.
- This grain-free and gluten-free recipe is made without by-product meals, hormones, carrageenan, artificial flavors or preservatives. Plus, the fish ingredients follow high restriction standards for heavy metals.
- This whisker-licking recipe is available in a wide variety of flavors and provides ideal nutrition for all adult cat life stages.
- 100% of the profits from Almo Nature product sales (after expenses and taxes) go toward Amo Nature's mission to protect biodiversity and fight against climate change.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evolve Classic Seafood Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$31.90Chewy Price$32.89List Price$30.30Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Cage-Free Chicken Recipe in Bone Broth Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Cage-Free Chicken Recipe in Bone Broth Minced Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Sustainably-Caught Pollock & Salmon Recipe in Bone Broth Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Sustainably-Caught Pollock & Salmon Recipe in Bone Broth Minced Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Skin & Coat Support Sustainably-Caught Herring & Cod Recipe in Bone Broth Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Kettle Creations Salmon & Chicken Recipe in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Kettle Creations Chicken & Duck Recipe in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Chicken Paté Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$100.56List Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Lites Tuna with Salmon Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Triumph Grain-Free Turkey & Giblets Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$32.33Chewy Price$33.33List Price$30.71Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Goin' Fishin' Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Mackerel, Water Sufficient for Cooking.||Mackerel, Whitefish, Water Sufficient for Cooking.||White Fish, Water Sufficient for Cooking, Baby Clams, Squid, Shrimp.||Tuna, Water Sufficient for Cooking, Shrimp.||Pacific Tuna, Water Sufficient for Cooking.|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
loved by cats!
Both my cats love this, so I think it must be good. Both paws up!
All of my cats like this fishy food. Seems like high quality.
Some of my 'crew' love it, most won't touch it, unfortunately. I will likely buy it again for those cats who enjoy it, but wish it was less expensive.
Great complement to diet
Each of my cats seem to have a different favorite flavor in the Almo foods (I have 4 now, after rescuing 2 last year). This is my 4 year old male cat's favorite. Of course he would like the one with the strongest fish smell. This brand's Legend line (now called Naturals) has NOTHING extra added to the food, just meat and broth, which I love. I hate feeding them all the synthetic vitamins and additives, many of which have proven to be detrimental to cats health in the long run. This gives them much needed extra moisture in their diet, as cats are prone to urinary and kidney issues because they are notorious for not drinking enough water. This food is not meant to be their sole source of nutrition, I alternate Almo flavors and also give them Orijen dry food for a balanced diet. My vet always comments on how wonderful their coats are, and they have no health issues. This food is supposed to be low in calories, since it is a supplement to the rest of their diet, which is stated right on the can. As far as feeding fish to your cat, everything in moderation. Of course it should not be the only protein in their diet. I used to feed them Tiki brand, but they changed their formulas and started adding the very ingredients I was trying to avoid. I am so glad I stumbled upon this brand as a replacement.
one of my cats favorite
My cat loves this but I don't know if fish is good for cats,I've read in so many places not to feed a cat fish but this looks like quality cat food, so I just don't feed it to her often, if she had her way she would eat this every day, I will give it a 3 star because I'm not sure if it's good for her.
Excellent food but...
With a cat who has allergies to poultry, it has been challenging to say the least to find a food she can eat. This food is an excellent choice but the one draw back I have is that it is so low in calories. The can of mackerel is only 39.4 calories which just isn't enough to sustain her until the next meal. The ocean fish variety is only 40 so that doesn't fill the bill either. If she could have the chicken or salmon varieties that would probably be better but she has allergies to both those proteins. If I give her 2 cans it is just too much volume for her little stomach and I fear she would "lose" it all if she gobbled it all up. I think I will have to stick with Tiki seabass and the tilapia flavors for her. One thing I wish people would realize when they complain about the "liquid" in these cans is that there is no more liquid than other brands. The difference is that there aren't any thickeners to make you think it's all meat which is probably one of the reasons they selected these brands. At any rate, this would be a good choice for an overweight kitty, but mine doesn't fall into that category.