Almo Nature HQS Natural Salmon with Carrots in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with HQS (High Quality Sourced) ingredients that were originally fit for human consumption and repurposed for use in pet food only.
- 100% natural pet food made without synthetic vitamins. A rotational diet is recommended—rotate with other Almo Nature recipes and supplement with dry food.
- This grain-free and gluten-free recipe is made without by-product meals, hormones, carrageenan, artificial flavors or preservatives. Plus, the fish ingredients follow high restriction standards for heavy metals.
- This whisker-licking recipe is available in a wide variety of flavors and provides ideal nutrition for all adult cat life stages.
- 100% of the profits from Almo Nature product sales (after expenses and taxes) go toward Amo Nature's mission to protect biodiversity and fight against climate change.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evolve Classic Seafood Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$31.90Chewy Price$32.89List Price$30.30Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Cage-Free Chicken Recipe in Bone Broth Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Cage-Free Chicken Recipe in Bone Broth Minced Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Sustainably-Caught Pollock & Salmon Recipe in Bone Broth Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Sustainably-Caught Pollock & Salmon Recipe in Bone Broth Minced Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Skin & Coat Support Sustainably-Caught Herring & Cod Recipe in Bone Broth Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Kettle Creations Salmon & Chicken Recipe in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Kettle Creations Chicken & Duck Recipe in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Chicken Paté Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$100.56List Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Lites Tuna with Salmon Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Triumph Grain-Free Turkey & Giblets Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$32.33Chewy Price$33.33List Price$30.71Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Goin' Fishin' Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Water Sufficient for Cooking, Carrots.||Salmon, Water Sufficient for Cooking.||Salmon, Chicken, Water Sufficient for Cooking.||Mackerel, Whitefish, Water Sufficient for Cooking.||Mackerel, Water Sufficient for Cooking.|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
LunaBoo gives it a meh
And there you have it, folks, LunaBoo gives it a meh. I was hoping for better because she likes Almo Nature, but this doesn't quite cut it for a high mark--just a meh or okay.
This seems good
I tried this brand after repeatedly having issues with another..And. It looks good. I always check with girl and fingers now for any bones...in any kind of food... But..this looks fresh..smells good.. not old or fishy, or off the scrap floor. More like food human grade which animals should have anyway, not garbage and by products, or old stinky rotting junk. So ..so far so good I only use Salmon. As Salmon does have good benefits, without the issues of crystals like tuna etc Ok.... I got this and on with apples. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A WILD BOAR WITH APPLES...HINT HINT. also to be able to buy separately a few cans to try without having to do a whole case on a new food.
I thought it looked good
Food to me looked good and no fillers so i thought great but of course none of the twelve cats would eat it so back to the drawing board.
My cats really liked this food. I don’t like having to put in a minimum number of characters which is why I don’t normally do reviews
My cats seem to enjoy this new flavor
I have a cat with IBD and it's almost impossible to find a food that won't give him diarrhea. However, the Almo Nature brand has been my go-to for weeks. He's not 100% yet, but I'm cleaning the floor a lot less! And adding the carrots, that you can actually see, is a bonus as well.
Picky eater loves it!
I decided to try this because my cat was getting extremely gummy eyes and itchy skin issues. The vet said he might be allergic to chicken, and wanted him to try different foods. When I first opened the can, I was nervous my cat wouldn't eat it because it's a different texture than he's used to (chunks of meat in watery-looking juice). However, it must have smelled good to him or something, because he was already trying to stick his head in the bowl before I had it all the way to the ground. I was also nervous because he used to always turn his nose up at "salmon flavored" items, but he didn't snub this! (Maybe the difference between the real thing and a fake flavoring?) Sometimes with new foods, he will just kind of lick it or take a bite or two here and there, but he dove right in and cleaned his bowl with this!
The can is smaller than regular 3 oz can. It is only 2.47 oz. I have two cats and divide one can between them for a meal. So they get a little less food now. I would rather prefer usual 3 oz. The food itself is made of flaked salmon and carrots. Cats do not mind because they like both seem to like fish so carrots goes together with it. :)