Help stop stink the natural way with Almo Nature Cat Litter. This all-natural, ultra-absorbent kitty litter is made from vegetable fibers, which means it’s biodegradable, compostable and flushable! The starch from the vegetable fibers creates fast clumping action, separating used litter from clean litter, while the plant enzymes help to neutralize odors, so your nose and your cat’s nose don’t have to suffer. And you'll be happy to know that it's also completely free of chemicals, additives and toxic agents for a litter you can trust!
- Made of 100% vegetable fiber that’s compostable, flushable and biodegradable.
- Plant enzymes help neutralize unpleasant odors.
- Helps absorb urine instantly and provides superior clumping action.
- 100% free of chemicals, additives and toxic agents.
- Offers a soft texture that’s gentle on paws.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
Shop Our Entire Buy 3, Get 1 Assortment!
See all items by Almo Nature