Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Plant-Based Grass Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of 100% vegetable fiber that’s compostable, flushable and biodegradable.
- Plant enzymes help neutralize unpleasant odors.
- Helps absorb urine instantly and provides superior clumping action.
- 100% free of chemicals, additives and toxic agents.
- Offers a soft texture that’s gentle on paws.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.01Chewy Price$17.11Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Unscented Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Frisco Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.58Chewy Price$16.70Autoship Price
- OleyHemp OH! Kitty Litter, 4-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Vetbasis Herbal Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$17.23Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.37Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Lightweight Air Fresh & Clean Scented Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Extra Strength Unscented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 16-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 6.5-lb bag$20.05Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.05Autoship Price
- dealCatalyst Pet Healthy Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Sanicat Evolution Kitten Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.68Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.05Autoship Price
- Sanicat Evolution Adult Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.89Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.25Autoship Price
- dealCatalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable, Unscented, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Unscented, Dust Free||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented...||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control...|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
I love that this litter can be flushed in the toilet, saving so much garbage waste. I’m having some trouble with it sticking to the bottom of the litter box, though. Might need to read up on a hack that keeps it from sticking so bad.
dusty and not long lasting
Although this ‘fine’ grass seed litter works extremely well at clumping, it is so fine that it sticks to cat’s paws badly. Saw my medium hair black cat walking towards me and each of his legs where coated with this litter half way up and my white cats’ paws where beige in color, had to wiped them down with wipes before it stained their fur.. Since it is so fine, finer than even sand litter, it also gets used up a lot faster than regular grass seed litter like frisco that is more granulated in size. With frisco I refill giant litter pan every sunday with half a bag max (10lbs), usually less. With this litter, i had to re-add more litter on 3rd night for the first 10lbs didn’t not last, so fine that the #1’s soak the litter up a lot. Anyhow, i would stick to regular grass seed litter, lasts a lot longer and doesn’t stick to your cats so badly..Odor control was not great for the litter starts stinking quickly..
really good, no smelly and natural
Love this litter!! It does leave dusty particles near the litter pan but what litter doesn’t. Get a matt outside. Vacuums easy off floor if spills. Best clumping litter. Cat pee no smelly. And its flushable !! No perfume no chemicals. Winner for my home of 4 cats.
Cat loves this track-happy litter
My cat LOVES this litter, and so would if only it wouldn’t track so obviously around the litter box. It clumps great, covers up odors as proclaimed. Our litter boxes are not hidden in the laundry or bathrooms but around the living room area, I can tell if it smells, and this litter doesn’t smell like cat waste. But it tracks, especially around the litter box. It’s like the cat went to the beach and brought back some sand. You’ll have to sweep daily around that area or you’ll be able to feel the “sand” on your bare feet. I also use Öko Cat soft simultaneously in a second litter box which we had been using for over a year. But since I also offered this litter, the cat prefers using this over Öko Cat soft. Must feel more pleasant on the paws.
AMAZING! 100% RECOMMEND
This cat litter is amazingly good. It works so well and clumps it clumps really well, it does not have an weird after smell when they use it, and it covers the smell pretty good you can't even tell it's there. It is not Dusty , or messy I highly recommend it. It doesn't matter which tipe you like, this one i consider is a perfect in between to please each preference.
Better than average litter
I love the grass seed litters, so I tried this one. It's good, but more 'sandy' than the litters that are 100% grass (like a cross between the all-grass litters and Sustainable Yours, which is all-plant-no-grass and way too 'sandy'). It's less expensive than the all-grass litters, so that's a plus.
My cats love this litter.
This litter clumps and dries very well, just like advertised. It flows through the scooper making the cleaning process super easy and quick. I will definitely be buying it again.
Not so great
My cats like it fine. Me, not so much. It smells. The clumps are like glue. Really wonder how flushable it really is. Unfortunately, I'm back to World's Best. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. It really is the best.
This stuff is great + I want to thank reviewers who recommended it! As long as you don't stir it vigorously, I haven't found it to be dusty + my cat is fine w it. Just after filling her boxes, I came down w Covid, + the boxes went longer than I'm willing to publicly admit. Of course, they had to be dumped entirely, but the smell was surprisingly not at all strong. It's definitely working for Zelda + I so far.
This litter does clump very well, better that clay, and it is truly unscented. It is very fine grain, so easy on kitties paws.