Aloha Pet Finger Mitt Pet Grooming Tool
About This Item
- Finger wipes designed for your pet’s needs.
- Paw-fect applications for sensitive areas like teeth, eyes, ears and for wound care, too.
- Made without flavors or added ingredients.
- One size fits all.
- The front has a soft, microfiber gauze pad and the back has a dimpled refining pad.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Raypet Wet Pet Dog & Cat Towel, 5 count, White$5.95Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Cable Grooming Loop, Blue, 18"$8.99Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Bone Shaped Microfiber Bath Towel with Pockets, Blue$9.31Chewy Price
- Master Equipment Steel Pet Tub Stairs Extension Hook, 2 count$11.44Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Breezy Tail Bamboo Mong Glove, Medium$8.50Chewy Price
- DealAndis AGC/AGP Cord Set, 14 Foot$12.51Chewy Price$15.64List Price
- DealAndis AG/AG2 Cord Set, 14 Foot$12.51Chewy Price$15.64List Price
- DealAndis Small Oval Accessory Bag$10.79Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- DealAndis Folding Blade Carrying Bag$10.79Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- DealAndis Carrying Case for Pet Clipper Blades$18.34Chewy Price$22.93List Price
- Master Equipment Non-Skid Dog Tub Stairs$194.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Plastic||Carpet||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||First Aid||—||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||Groomer Accessory||—||—||—|
|Cleaner Usage||—||—||—||Hard Surface||Car|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
So handy to have
I have a 6 month old black lab puppy who is always getting into stuff, rolling around in mud and kicking up dirt. She's basically a dust bunny. The outer layer of her ears get really dirty so I use Pet Finger Mitts to gently clean them out. I first use a gentle wash and then use these to gently get out and residual dirt. She doesn't mind and it keeps her from getting ear infections.
Love this Product for all my Rescue Fur Kids
I love the pet finger mitt as it has so many uses. I use it to clean my dogs ears. I put the ear ointment on the finger mitt and it makes the process so easy. In addition, I use it to administer ointment to paws and other sores. Lastly, it keeps the dogs teeth clean and their gums healthy. I would recommend this product to anyone with animals. A must have and I love the 30 day supply!
My old dog HATES her teeth brushed. The finger mitt is so much less intrusive than a toothbrush. Both dogs do much better with allowing me to clean their teeth with the finger mitts. You can also use them for wounds, ear cleaning - the dogs don't react like they would if you have a towel or large cloth. They don't notice the finger mitt or pull away like they would a towel or cloth. Awesome product!!
So many uses!
I love the pet finger mitt! It's such a versatile product and my cat gets excited when she sees it! She usually asks for some scratches with the more textured side before I even use the mitt. It's great for applying ointment, cleaning ears, I could see it work for a variety of uses. I'm happy I have these on hand.
My dog seems afraid of toothbrushes. I heard about these finger mitts from a friend and decided to try them. I’m glad I did because my dog now lets me “brush” his teeth with the mitt on my finger. I also have great success cleaning the sleepers around his eyes. For both uses I lightly wet the mitt with water first. I highly recommend this product.
WHERE HAVE THESE BEEN ALL MY LIFE!
My dogs are NOT cooperative in cleaning their teeth and gums and these mitts make it so EASY and convenient for both of us! Also great for getting goop out of their eyes. :)
My wife and I LOVE this product. We use it on our dogs paws to apply coconut oil and it is so easy to use and well made.
Loved the finger mitt. Did a great job and was well tolerated by our terrier mix which is not always the case.
Great for teeth
Just got these. Really helps getting at sensitive areas. Gives me more confidence. I’ll be using these for a long time.
The Aloha grooming tool is most useful. Use it on all 4 of my dogs. Will definitely be picking up more when they are all gone.