Spray away stink and stains with Alpha Tech Pet, Inc. OdorPet Concentrate Black Cherry Fragrance Stain And Pet Odor Remover. This powerful bio-enzymatic formula breaks down debris and odor-causing compounds, transforming them into a colorless, odorless solution of CO2 and water that can’t be smelled or seen! It’s safe enough to use anywhere—even the litter box!—and can be used around all types of animals. Simply spray it on and wipe for complete and effective clean-up. It leaves behind a pleasant black cherry fragrance with no other lingering odors.
- Cleans and deodorizes pet messes and stains including vomit, urine, feces and more.
- Non-staining/non-bleaching formula can be used on most surfaces including carpet, upholstery, concrete, metal, plastic and wood.
- Available in a 16-oz. ready-to-use spray bottle or a concentrated 64-oz. bottle. Concentrate dilutes to make 2.5 gallons of solution.
- Easy-to-use formula dissolves stains and odors like magic. Just spray it on and wipe!
- Eco-friendly, organic, biodegradable and safe for use around animals. Leaves behind a light black cherry scent.
See all items by Alpha Tech Pet Inc.
Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds
Small Pet Type
Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Mouse, Rat, Degu, Hedgehog, Sugar Glider
Diluent Water 7732-18-5 Surfactant Alcohols,C9-11, Ethoxylated 68439-46-3 Fragrance Benzyl Benzoate 120-51-4 Fragrance Benzaldehyde 100-52-7 Fragrance Ethyl Acetate 141-78-6 Fragrance Isoamyl Acetate 123-92-2 Fragrance Benzyl Acetate 140-11-4 Fragrance Hercolyn D 8050-15-5 Fragrance Para Tolyl Aldehyde 104-87-0 Fragrance Ethyl Butyrate 140-11-4 Fragrance Aldehyde C-16 77-83-8 Fragrance Vanillin 121-33-5 Fragrance Iso Amyl Butyrate 106-27-4 Fragrance Methyl Anthranilate 134-20-3 Fragrance Ionone Beta Pure 14901-07-6 Fragrance Coumarin 91-64-5 Fragrance Anisic Aldehyde 123-11-5 Fragrance Oxyphenylon 5471-51-2 Fragrance Heliotropine 120-57-0 Fragrance Eugenol 97-53-0 Buffer Monopotassium Phosphate 7778-77-0 Buffer Dipotassium Phosphate 7758-11-4 Preservative 1,2-Benzisothiazolin-3-One 2643-33-5 Ph Regulation Sodium Hydroxide 1310-73-2 Preservative 5-Chloro-2-Methyl-4-Isothiazolin-3-One 26172-55-4 Preservative 2-Methyl-4-Isothiazolin-3-One 2682-20-4 Preservative Magnesium Chloride 7786-30-3 Preservative Magnesium Nitrate 10377-60-3 Preservative Dipropylene Glycol 25265-71-8 Biological Ingredient Bacillus Subtilis N/A Biological Ingredient Bacillus Licheniforms N/A Biological Ingredient Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens N/A Biological Ingredient Bacillus Megaterium N/A Biological Ingredient Bacillus Pumilus N/A.