Amazing Nutritionals Turmeric Chews Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps soothe painful joint inflammation and promotes liver, heart, and digestive health.
- Formulated with curcumin, a powerful antioxidant naturally derived from 100% natural turmeric root.
- Hypoallergenic formula is veterinarian-recommended for dogs with joint discomfort from arthritis or everyday activity.
- Naturally flavored with bacon and liver and deliciously chewable so your dog will love them as a daily treat.
- No mess or smells, and is made in the USA with no wheat, corn, maltodextrin, animal digest, grains, soy, egg, potato, or known allergens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GNC Pets Hip & Joint Senior Dog Supplement, 120 count$28.78Chewy Price$35.99List Price$27.34Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Senior Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Pet MD Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Turmeric, & Yucca - Delicious Bacon Flavored Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$25.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pet Origins Hip & Joint Support Level 3 Dog Supplement, 300 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- VetClassics ArthriEase GOLD Hip & Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$36.54Chewy Price$45.56List Price$34.71Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Hip & Joint Large Breed Dog Supplement, 120 count$31.22Chewy Price$49.99List Price$29.66Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Large Breed Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$54.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$22.50Chewy Price$49.99List Price$21.38Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility All-In-One Supplement, 4-lb$97.97Chewy Price$109.99List Price$93.07Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Collagen Care Hips & Joints Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- VetClassics S.O.D. & Boswellia Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 500 count$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma Longa L), Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Active Ingredients: Lactobacillus Acidophilus 2 Billion, Pancreatic 4X (Proprietary Canine Blend Of Amilase, Lipase...||Organic Turmeric/Curcuma||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) 600 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 400 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 50 mg...||Creatine 300 mg, Glucosamine 500 mg, MSM 600 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care, Liver Care||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care, Brain Health||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Bacon, Liver, Meat||N/A||N/A||Bacon, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
79 Customer Reviews
I very seldomly write a review for any product. However, this is really the bomb diggity! Our 125 lb Bernese Mountain Dog is 7. She is getting slow. I could see her struggling to jump on the leather couch - ugh. I could see her struggling to get up and down steps. We took a shot on this and it's absolutely amazing for her. She is running and jumping without hesitation. She is much perkier! I will definitely continue to use. I would start with 1 pill and work up to stated dose for your pup. Ours takes 3. I give it with food or a pill pocket. She takes them without hesitation. Highly recommend.
Helping my dog with her joint pain. Product is making me very happy to see my pup very happy and pain free.
Chewy is the BEST!!!
Chewy is the BEST!!! I am so happy that Chewy helps me
So far so good but my dog doesn't like the taste, I have to sneak them to her
I started out super slow, much lower than the daily dose and gradually worked my way up to a total of 4 pills, giving her 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. I think it was almost 3 weeks before I had her up to full dosage, but possibly could have raised it sooner, but I wasn't taking any chances with her getting sick or having problems until she got used to them. She's been on them 2 months now since the first dose. I have to say I feel my dog's inflammation doesn't seem to be as bad since I put her on these. She used to lick on front joints on both legs all the time and I could tell they were swollen. I felt so bad for her. I have her on a few things and she doesn't seem to be limping as bad but it could be the combination of things I am doing, but I do know her swelling is almost gone. She is almost 13 and the vet had her on NSAIDS for a long time, switching meds back and forth as nothing seemed to help her. I couldn't see any improvement with her so I chose to put her on these and take her off the NSAIDS myself since she can't be on both at the same time due to thinning of her blood from all my research I did. They say they are chewable but my dog takes one sniff and gets lock jaw telling me no way I'm taking that pill. I usually break 2 pills up 2x and day and I sneak them in like a treat to get them down her. I can see she doesn't hardly lick her joints at all most days and they don't seem to appear as swollen. I did by mistake get a small taste of it from the powder residue one day, not very tasty and rather bitter, but it was purely a mistake as I thought it was my coffee spoon I licked. I got really big surprise when I realized I licked the wrong spoon and how bitter it was after doing that.
Dogs Love them
My dogs love them, Think they are getting a treat. Chewy's is the best place to order from. Great service and always friendly cust serv.
I can truly see results when my dog has a limp and he takes 3 chewable what a relief his joints get. Plus Turmeric herb itself is good for him as well. I do give it to him daily.
Good Tumeric supplement
Just started using this month, seems to be good. Dogs like the tablets, one needs his crushed and sprinkled over his food.
Our 12 year old dog has taken these turmeric chews for several years and loves them. His coat is shiny and thick and it also helps with his sore joints.
Helps keep joints limber
Been giving my dog this for a while. He's a 9 year old corgi. As I want to keep arthrits at bay, this seems to be helping. Vet said he's doing well
Helped my Shep/Lab with knee edema
Our Shep/Lab mix loves chasing the ball or frisbee all day long. She slide on the grass and injuries her left back knee. It swelled up immediately. It has been working well to decrease the edema and pain. She’s not a 100% but I believed it is helping.