Amazonia Go Dog Potty Training, 16.9-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural spray signals to your dog where to go potty.
- Helps dogs learn proper bathroom places.
- Can shorten training time.
- Use it outside or inside on puppy pads.
- Comes in a convenient spray bottle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TriNova No Chew Dog Deterrent Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Mighty Paw Metal Brass Tinkle Bell Dog Doorbell, Silver$14.99Chewy Price
- dealMighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 1 count$25.27Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- PeeDar 2.0 UV LED Flashlight Urine Detector$19.90Chewy Price
- Sentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Dog Spray, 1 oz (New)$10.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Solid, Blue$12.99Chewy Price
- Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Black, 2-pack$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 30-mL$6.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Advance Pet Potty Train Dog Bell, Black$9.99Chewy Price
- TriNova Off Furniture Cat & Dog Deterrent Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- PetSafe SSSCAT Deterrent Dog & Cat Spray Replacement Can, 3.89-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Filtered Spring Water and Urea.||Filtered Spring Water, Fragrance and Methyl Nonil Ketone.||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Puppy||Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Broken article received broken
On this last order I received this Go Dog Potty Training 16.9 oz bottle head broken. It does not spray so I had to open the bottle and pour the liquid on puppy pad. Therefore, the liquid has been almost finished in 5 days and my puppy is just starting to train.
I just brought my 2 puppies home 5 days ago and it does not seem to work for the pee pads. Since they are only 7 weeks old and it in the winter time I am waiting to do the outside training. Once winter is over I thought I would try it outside when I am training the puppies to go outside.
Didn't work even though I tried. I sprayed it on several times onto a potty pad too. He would sniff but then walk away.