American Journey Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Grain-free dog food that’s also free of corn, wheat and soy to help food sensitive pets avoid fillers that might upset their stomach.
- Nutritious fruits and vegetables like blueberries, carrots and dried kelp provide vitamins, minerals, antioxidants for immune system support, and phytonutrients.
- High-protein dog food with real, deboned beef is not only delicious for your pup but full of amino acids that help maintain lean muscle mass.
- Salmon oil and flaxseed provide omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, including long-chain DHA, which helps support your dog’s skin and coat health and brain and eye development.
- Includes fiber-rich chickpeas and sweet potatoes for energy that lasts throughout every adventure.
Questions & Answers
42 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1388 Customer Reviews
More legumes than sweet potato
Besides the fact that the bag split open when I put it on the floor, And that this is actually a food made by Chewy, who’s number is on the package as the American Journey customer service number, this food is absolutely filled with garbanzo and peas, which are listed right after beef and before sweet potatoes. So just be aware. I thought I was actually buying beef and sweet potato main ingredients. But it’s full of garbanzo beans which my dog can’t have. And I didn’t notice it in the ingredients before I got it, unfortunately. So be aware.
Picky dog loves this food!
Finally found a food for my picky dog who needs the glucosamine in her food due to lupus. No more putting broth on her food she will eat!
Thank Goodness for American Journey
Our Bailey is 13.5 years old. When he was a puppy, we started him off with Blue Buffalo. He is a Wheaten Terrier, and they are known for being finicky eaters. Bailey loved BB and then he didn't. The quality went from brown kibble to yellow. He wouldn't eat it, I reported it to Blue Buffalo and they asked for samples, etc. Anyway, I came to Chewy looking for an alternate and he has been with American Journey Beef ever since. He doesn't get tired of it, it's the one dog food that has remained "yummy" for him over the past 5 - 7 years. I am grateful that he would rather eat American Journey Beef and Sweet Potato, then even his favorite treats sometimes. Thanks for affordable pricing too!
Scarlett loves this food
Great food all the vitamins that are needed especially she is such a picky eater I do have to mix in with the food I make
I was surprised
I have bought this dog before my dog seem to love it no issues. I just recently purchased it again after taking a three month break. My dog started pulling her Fur out. I stopped feeding her that dog food again and she is healing and she’s not pulling her fur out anymore.
My dog likes it
I always mix at least two different bags,one could be duck and another chicken. He is a healthy dog and eats all his food pronto!
Not a winner for Bonnie & Clyde
Our fur kids are not liking this flavor unfortunately
He likes this much better than the salmon we had been using.
Whats Up with the crumbs
The last 2 times I have ordered this food it has been about 1/4 just crumbs. Its very hard to feed this to my pups. I'm hoping it was just a temporary moment in time.
We love the American Journey dry dog food. We gobble it up really quick because it is so good and we love the different protein flavors. All dogs should get yummy food like this.