American Journey Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Duck and Sweet Potato Recipe is made with duck as a single animal protein source, to support the needs of dogs with food sensitivities.
- Packed with nutrient-dense ingredients like blueberries, carrots, and easily digestible carbs like sweet potatoes for all-day energy.
- Antioxidant-rich ingredients help support a healthy immune system, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids help support skin, coat, brain and eye health.
- No unnecessary extras like corn, wheat, soy, or poultry by-product meals, so there’s more room for the ingredients your pup needs to thrive every day.
- Brought to you by Chewy and backed by the expertise, knowledge and care of professionals who know and love pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$37.77Chewy Price$41.95List Price$35.88Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$43.51Chewy Price$41.33Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag, bundle of 2$74.36Chewy Price$78.28List Price$70.64Autoship Price
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Chicken-Free Real Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$69.33Autoship Price
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Chicken-Free Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$69.33Autoship Price
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Venison Meal & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$54.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Lamb & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Duck & Lentils Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Chicken & Brown Rice Formula Large Breed Bites Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$47.98Chewy Price$45.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Duck, Duck Meal, Peas...||Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal, Peas...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Peas...||Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Deboned Venison, Sweet Potatoes, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Lamb, Sweet Potato, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Sweet Potato, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Venison, Meat|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
682 Customer Reviews
American Journey dog food
My goldendoodle is on a restricted diet, no chicken whatsoever, and this limited ingredient food is wonderful. Thanks to the Chewy staff who are extremely helpful and found this product for me when nothing was available in local stores.
Nacho LOVES his Chewy.com food!
We are tremendously happy with services and fast delivery provided by Chewy. Everyone is kind and and very helpful. Shipping is free and they work with you on dates for repeating orders.
Shipping and Handling Ruined It
I was excited for my dog to try this new food because I wanted to stray away from Natural Balance due to their markup in price and lowering the volume of bags, so I ordered this as it was recommended to me by a friend. Shipping was faster than usual but as soon as I opened my box, the bag had been torn open and kibble was all over in the box. Due to this, a lot of the kibble was basically turned into a powder so I may not be able to use most of it. I’m sure it’s wonderful dog food, but I don’t want to order this just for it to possibly happen again when my dog is low on food. Love Chewy as usual for other things, just not sure about ordering dog food again since it’s not really within their control to make sure handling isn’t rough on packages.
I was so happy to find this food as my dogs are literally allergic to everything! It's so great this food.
Doesn't help my dog at all with itching
Tried another brand to see if the limited foods would help his constant itching and it did not. He doesn't even want to eat this until end of day when he knows he's not getting anything else. So that tells me my dog doesn't like duck. Guess it's back to Apoquel forever.
Superior Dog Food
I switched brands to something without chicken. American Journey seemed like the ingredients had no odd things I couldn’t pronounce only pure ingredients. One of my boys scratches a lot and calms down on this type of alternate ingredients. The other corgi is doing fine with it and both their coats have stayed silky and soft. I appreciate Chewy for getting my orders to me quickly and correctly when I’ve experienced changes.I’ve given it a 4 because I’m still testing this out.
2 of the 3 the dogs like it
I have elderly rescues with skin issues. Two of the three dogs liked it, I have to mix it with a canned product for the other one. Hasn't increased any skin issue so that is a plus. Will have to try the other protein, like fish or venison
Healthy food for my Daisy.
She ate it right away to my surprise. I wanted to exclude, Chicken beef and grains. This helps a lot. Duck & Sweet Potato, was exactly, what I hoped to find and will order again.
Max loves American journey
Tried this because the regular food was out of stock. Got the duck and sweet potato. I did not transition him at all and he was just fine. Seems peppier and no diarrhea. We are sold!
I have a lab pit bull mix and a chihuahua and both of them have some sort of digestive problem or skin issues. I have tried sooo many different foods. My pit lab mix is very picky and will eat something the first few days and then not want it anymore. It is very frustrating. So when I saw this I decided to try it since both of my dogs LOVE duck jerky treats. This is the first time she has actually been excited to eat and doesn’t leave her bowl sitting for a day. I am beyond happy. They are both pooping a lot on this food but I am hoping it has something to do with the change of food and this being the 2nd grain free food I have given them in a long time. I don’t personally like grain free. I think some grains aren’t bad. But I won’t buy cheap food either. If this works out for her I honestly don’t care anymore. This will be the food. I have always liked American journey. In my opinion it is a solid brand. Chewy is amazing also!