American Journey Turkey & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal, Duck Meal...||Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Indoor, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||—|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- Wholesome cat kibble with real, deboned turkey as the first ingredient, along with deboned chicken for the flavor cats crave and the nutrients they need.
- This high-quality dry cat food is grain-free and designed to fuel your kitty’s everyday adventures with no corn, wheat or soy.
- Manufactured in the USA with carefully selected ingredients from trusted sources around the world.
- Provides solid nutrition with 40% protein, and this formula is made without poultry by-product meal or artificial preservatives.
- Contains essential amino acids like taurine for heart and eye health, plus antioxidants to support the immune system, and omega fatty acids for skin and coat health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$35.19Chewy Price$33.43Autoship Price
- American Journey Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$37.39Chewy Price$35.52Autoship Price
- American Journey Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$39.59Chewy Price$37.61Autoship Price
- Crave with Protein from Chicken & Salmon Indoor Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Crave with Protein from Salmon & Ocean Fish Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$34.98List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Crave with Protein from Chicken Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- ACANA Indoor Entrée Adult Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- American Journey Indoor Recipe with Chicken Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$41.24Chewy Price$39.18Autoship Price
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.24Chewy Price$30.63Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.65Chewy Price$33.87Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Guardian 8 Free Run Chicken, Wild Caught Salmon & Rabbit Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Original Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
54 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1677 Customer Reviews
Used to like but now moving on
Used this for my two fur babes on and off for last couple of years. A few of the first bags where very dry and old looking. I switched to crave then back to this. It worked for a while but recently the last order caused major bad digestive issues with the babes. After switching to other brands they are feeling better. I just can't take the chance on the inconsistencies in the quality of their product. Sometimes good sometimes bad. I rather choose one that's always reliable.
Good Food; Great Prices
My cats love the American Journey mixed with a Tastefulls wet. My Maine Coon/Norwegian Forest cat (8) was losing weight and my vet was unable to reverse the trend. I researched the issue, came to Chewy, found a high calorie/high fat food and Olaf is gaining weight again. Chewy has fair prices and excellent delivery...couldn't be more pleased!
So far so good
I have three cats and I like to alternate from wet to dry food. One of the cats has a weak stomach and if the food is not good quality, she will throw up. We have been through half the bag and so far so good!
Picky kitty loves it
My 12 year old is so picky but loves American Journey foods! Have yet to find one she doesn't like. However, this flavor is probably her favorite
Above average dry food
I research my cats food as much as possible before buying. When I got a new kitten I decided to try the combo of the dry and canned. My kitten developed to a healthy, beautiful adult. I decided to switch to the adult version as my other adult cat was always after the kitten food. They both like this food and are doing well on it. I feed canned American Journey along with the dry. They seem to prefer the turkey/chicken formula over the plain chicken.
Seems to be preferred
I decided to try this after my cats were not impressed with the Salmon flavor. I don't know what's gotten into them lately and they've become so picky. So I put down everything I have bought for them at the same time to see which dry food they preferred. They went to the bowl with this food more often than the others. They still eat a little of the other dry foods, but they seem to really like this one. For now. I hope this will be the last experiment!! Vet recommended grain free foods, and in the last year I've noticed a significant difference in vomiting up food and hairballs. It used to be weekly, but since I switched, it's maybe once or twice a month. So I'll have to see what happens. For now, all is good.
They really really like this Brand!
I have six bowls of different hard cat foods since I had adopted my last 2 cats. I just couldn't figure out what they liked the best and what was nutritious for them. My cats are 2 yrs 3 mos and 20 mos. They still love the other hard foods such as Iams Chicken and UTI flavors, Purina Friskies Chicken and Earthborn Holistic Primitive Feline (nice tiny bite size morsels for an older cat). When my order of American Journey Turkey and Chicken arrived, my male cat waited for me to pour it into a bowl. He ate quite a bit and has continued to choose this one for his favorite. It is a little more costly but being that it is more nutritious and favorable they are worth it. I have a 3rd 13-year-old cat who loves American Journey and actually her favorite is the Earthborn Holistic Primitive Feline (because of her age and teeth the morsels are tiny and round). Also, I have noticed that most of all of my cats that I have raised really like Chicken and Turkey flavors the most. They have never liked anything with beef. I am very satisfied with all of these Brands, and I love the Chewy order and delivery service.
Cats not interested
This food sounded and looked great and I was hopeful to be able to switch my cats over to this but unfortunately all 3 declined. I guess the strays will be eating good, at least!
I can feel the difference
My cat's fur is noticeably softer since switching brands. She's also a serial scarf-and-barfer but she hasn't vomited in almost two months since we made the change. I don't think she "loves" this kibble per se, but it seems to be good for her and she's happy, even if she's not overly excited.
American Journey Dry Cat Food
Haven't fully transitioned to the dry food yet however, he is eating it along with his old formula & enjoys it. I am hopeful that it will agree with him over the long run.