American Kennel Club AKC Circle Stitch Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cuddler bed give dogs orthopedic support that helps to relieve pressure. Great for cats too!
- Features raised sides that “cuddle” your dog and give him a place to rest his head.
- Classic circle stitching on the exterior gives it a touch of subtle style.
- Nonskid bottom prevents sliding as dogs toss and turn, even on hardwood floors.
- Spot clean only.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Gray$49.99Chewy Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Box Weave Design Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown$17.99Chewy Price$23.15List Price
- DII Oval Dog & Cat Bed, Lattice Gray$39.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- ASPCA Microtech Cuddler Dog Bed, Blue$23.04Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Chambray Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Herringbone Cuffed Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, Medium$33.72Chewy Price
- HappyCare Textiles Durable Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, X-Large$48.89Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Frisco Heathered Woven Flange Edge Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Tan, Large$49.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Large$37.77Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles High Back Rectangle Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Blue, Large$39.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||N/A|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
109 Customer Reviews
Our Shih Tzu is older and does not chew or scratch beds but I do wash them often and by the second washing, it ripped at the seams.
Cozy and Sturdy
Izzy loves this bed. We’ve had it for a long time and it has held up really nicely.
Too thin on the bottom.
I loved this bed the sides were nice and thick but the bottom is very thin. I will be donating it.
Too thin for Orthopedic support
The sides are nice and high but the padding that they actually sleep on is very thin. For an "orthopedic" bed I assumed much more support and thickness.
Great for Okder small dogs
Got this for my 7 year old Pom who sometimes has issues with her joints. Has firm egg crate under the soft inner lining. And the price is awesome!
Great, Roomy & Well-Made
This is a great bed ... and I have a very picky kitty :) Polly weighs 12 pounds and very comfortably fits in this bed (see pics below from side view). The sides are high enough, too, where she can snuggle in and feel a little hidden. Best cat bed we have purchased by far ...
Cat Fight Times 3
I got the bed so that one of my cats would not fight with one of my dogs over the larger bed I have. Now 2 of my cats fight over this new one - I guess that gives the new bed a high review!
they like it!!
It has that weird bumpmy memory foam texture on it, and I didn't think my cats would like it, but i've seen both of them sitting in it!1 big enough to fit both my 14lb and 8lb cat at the same time!! I love it, and red is def their color.
Great doggie bed
Very soft and comfy, my puppy loves laying in it and playing in it.
Great for our puppy
Our breeder recommended this bed. We got the medium size for our 8lb 9 week old puppy who is now 10 lb and 12 weeks and it is a great size with plenty of room. Our puppy is supposed to get to 25-30 lbs. She loves it and I recommend it at this price point!