American Kennel Club AKC Naturals Don't Go There! Lemongrass Scented Dog Training Spray, 16-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
Fooey Ultra-Bitter Training Aid Spray, 8-oz spray
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Made in the USA with natural ingredients—and without parabens, dyes, sulphates, or phthalates.
- Encourages your furbaby not to go to the bathroom in certain areas.
- Helps deter your pup from returning to inappropriate places to urinate or defecate.
- Features a delightful lemongrass scent from natural oils.
- Make sure to reward your best bud when they go where they should, such as outside or on a potty pad.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PeeDar 2.0 UV LED Flashlight Urine Detector$19.90Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 1 count$34.99Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Black, 2-pack$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Mighty Paw Metal Brass Tinkle Bell Dog Doorbell, Silver$14.99Chewy Price
- Sentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Dog Spray, 1 oz (New)$10.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Li'l Pals Dog Potty Training Bells, 27-in$8.59Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Round Dog Bells, 3 count, Gold$3.72Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Solid, Grey$12.99Chewy Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 30-mL$6.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- MyPet Safety Paws Door Paw-Tector for Dog & Cat, Gray$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Natural Surfactants, Natural Oil Blend, Preservative||Filtered Spring Water and Urea.||N/A||N/A||Deionized Water, Preservatives, Proprietary Attractant Scent.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
Can you use this for cats too?
Answer by • Sep 22, 2021
The formula was developed for dogs but you may spot test a small area. The scent of lemongrass should discourage cats also.
Does this training spray contain cinnamon or peppermint/menthol in it?
Answer by • Aug 24, 2021
This spray does contain cinnamon oil.
Can this be sprayed on area rug?
Answer by • Sep 15, 2021
This spray can be used on rugs. It is recommended to test a small section on the back for colorfastness before use.
is this for indoor use?
Answer by • Aug 09, 2021
This training spray is for indoor use.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Woodsywoman on Sep 27, 2021
I bought this and it has not worked at all. At first, my dogs were licking at the carpet and rolling on it. None of the behavior stopped. I’m still using my carpet cleaner DAILY, sometimes multiple times.