American Kennel Club AKC Scalloped Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat
About This Item
- Made with ultra-plush and supportive orthopedic material for comfy crate time.
- Machine wash and tumble dry for clean, long-lasting comfort.
- Non-skid bottom prevents slipping and sliding when used outside of the crate.
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes to fit your furbaby’s style and crate.
- Eco-friendly design made with recycled materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Brown, 48-in$49.99Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Medium$29.11Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Dog Crate Mat, Beige, XX-Large$32.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Frisco Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, Taupe, 54-in$36.41Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Ashton Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Plum, Small$16.70Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Dog Gone Smart Sleeper Cushion Dog Crate Mat, Espresso, XX-Large$70.36Chewy Price$95.00List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Powder Blue, 30-in$22.21Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealMidWest Quiet Time Crate Cover, Brown Geometric, 24-in$14.89Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealPaws & Pals Oxgord Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$44.95Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- Precision Pet Products Provalu Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$87.88Chewy Price$185.99List Price
- Frisco Dog Crate Mat, Dark Gray, 48-in$39.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
It is good so long as nothing happens to it
It was good, and is the perfect size to fit the crate we use. Artie chewed up the first one in intervals, so I got him a second because he did actually like laying on it. The second one he chewed up completely all at once. As stated in other reviews, the foam is not a single formed piece, but small pieces, I guess, glued together. Reminds me of the old foam they used to use in really old couches. Anyway, after he chewed up two beds I stopped putting beds in his crate. So to no fault of this bed I stopped buying more. But, as stated in other reviews, I suspect if I had kept it any longer and tried washing the cover, the foam would’ve fallen apart on me the same. It’s a shame they use such cheap foam, overall it was a nice bed.
Zipper broke and mat is shedding.
The mat started to fall apart after one wash and the zipper broke. The green topping was shedding all over our clothes and we’ve had it less than 48 hours. Doesn’t seem durable at all and would not recommend.
My dog is 12 yo and always like a new ortho pad for her crate. The last one she had, our new puppy tore up!!!!
my dogs pet bed
My poor dog threw up on it so my husband had to wash it and it is very poorly made it started to fall apart. He is made up of pieces of foam that fell apart.
would not recommend
The mat cover is very cheaply made, zipper came apart first hour. Dog got sick that night, it washed ok, puke got stuck in mat cover and had to pull it out which caused thinning of the very thin cover. I am very dissatisfied.
broken zipper first use
The first time I removed the cover to wash it, the zipper broke. It is incredibly low quality.
Bad puppy Stella
Great foam bed. Unfortunately the zipper and cover was extremely easy for a bored puppy to destroy overnight. Money lost but if your dog is past puppy stage it’s a good value
I got this bed for my dog who sometimes has hip issues. He really enjoys to lay on it with all the padding it has.
Orthopedic Dog Crate Bed
Our Boxer absolutely loves this bed. It’s very comfortable and she will go into the opened care just to lay on it during the day.
Very disappointed in the quality of this item.....very. I had purchased this to replace a pad that my mini AussieDoodle used for over 3 years that was still all in one piece. The first time the new pad was in her crate, she chewed an end. I will have to replace this very soon.