Ametza Compressed Wheat Straw Bale Horse Feed, 40-lb bale
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Compressed wheat straw that provides your hoofed friend with all-natural bedding.
- Compostable and dust-free to create a comfortable environment, both physically and mentally.
- Allows your horse to move and shift the straw around to create uneven surfaces.
- Easy to keep clean as this straw is odor-free and dries well.
- Comes with a reusable bag for eco-friendly pet parents.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Pol Healthy Evolution Farmland Recipe Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$22.03Chewy Price$35.74List Price$20.93Autoship Price
- Kruse's Perfection Brand Perfectly Senior Winter Plt Horse Food, 50-lb bag$27.53Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.15Autoship Price
- Equine Advantage Growth Horse Food, 40-lb bag$29.20Chewy Price$30.99List Price$27.74Autoship Price
- Daily Dose Equine Mass-No-Sass Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$43.86Chewy Price$46.49List Price$41.67Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Rounders Spiced Apple Flavor Horse Food, 30-oz bag$9.20Chewy Price$8.74Autoship Price
- Cavalor Silhouette Mix Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- ADM Forage First JuniorGlo Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$33.72Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Horse Senior Pellet Horse Feed, 25-lb bag$40.94Chewy Price$42.50List Price$38.89Autoship Price
- Ametza Bermuda Pellets All-Natural, Low Protein Farm Animal & Horse Forage, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Horsemans Elite Performance Race Track Sweet Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$27.49Chewy Price$26.12Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Ultra GH Higher Fat Digestive Support Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$43.53Chewy Price$44.99List Price$41.35Autoship Price
- Daily Dose Equine Carbbuster Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$48.00Chewy Price$45.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Straw.||Bermduda Hay||Alfalfa Hay.||Roughage Products, Sweet Lupin Flakes, Rice Bran Oil...||Soybean Meal, Canola Meal, Sweet Lupin Flakes...|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
great for my rabbits
My rabbits are enjoying this! It's a soft bedding. There are some longer strands in there that end up sticking out of the litterbox but I don't think they care. They also sometimes chew on it, but since it's natural, that's fine with me! There is a little bit of dust, so it is not dust-free, but it's not as dusty compared to their grass/feed. smells nice to me, kind of sweet. I agree that it's also a lot cheaper than other available bedding best of all, it's compostable, making their entire litterbox great for my compost bin
Great substrate in rabbit litter boxes
I use this straw at the bottom of my bunnies' litter boxes to soak up urine/odors (with hay on top for them to eat). It is much more economical than some of the other litter/"bedding" options for small pets and does just as great a job. Even better, it is compostable and so now I can put all the contents of the litter straight into the compost pile. I'm very happy to have found this!
Feeds mushrooms, too!
I got this to grow oyster mushrooms in my spare room. This product was delivered quickly, is chopped well and packed up so it doesn't make a mess when you open the bale. Nice compact size.
I used to drive to the feed store miles away and wrestle the exposed bale into my Mustang, which left a terrible mess all over the car shedding like a Malamute in the Sahara. The convenience of purchasing this bale is a game changer for me. It is nicely packaged so I can get it all the way to the hen house without leaving a trail of straw and with the nice handles without tearing up my fingers in the process. This is great and I will absolutely be purchasing again. BTW my hens are happy as they scratch around and decorate their area. During the winter months this keeps my girls busy and comfortable. Thanks so much. Love it.
PURRfect CAT Shelter Straw
Great for use in Feral Cat Shelter Bedding & for outside Shelters! Nice deal! Great price! Only was heavy so NEED help getting this. 40 lbs.
Great for Outdoor Cats
Got this to replenish the straw beds we set up for a neighborhood feral cat colony. It's good straw, not scrappy or dusty. Makes fine bedding, and the cats love it! The bag with handles doesn't really seem designed for reuse, but it's very handy for carrying/dragging the bale to where you need it. The bale is compressed very tightly, but once you get it out of the bag and snip the ties, it's easy to dig into and there's plenty for half a dozen cats.
Order to line some feral cat houses and it was very clean and a HUGE amount per bale. Only used 1/2 bale for 6 houses.
Feed to donkeys. It’s of a good quality and securely packaged.