Amitriptyline HCl Compounded Transdermal for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Amitriptyline HCl is a tricyclic antidepressant that may be prescribed for behavior disorders, generalized anxiety, separation anxiety, or itching and pain caused by nerve injury. Amitriptyline HCl Compounded transdermal comes in a Topi-CLICK Micro transdermal pen to more accurately administer medications made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Amitriptyline HCl Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg, 1 Capsule$0.40Chewy Price$0.38Autoship Price
- Pergolide Compounded Oral Liquid Marshmallow Flavored for Horses, 2-mg/mL, 30 mL$51.00Chewy Price$48.45Autoship Price
- Zonisamide Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 30-mg/mL, 30 mL$44.72Chewy Price$42.48Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 10-mg/mL, 60 mL$41.95Chewy Price$39.85Autoship Price
- Fluoxetine HCl Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 2-mg/0.1 mL, 6 mL$45.89Chewy Price$43.60Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 1-mg/0.1 mL, 6 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Theophylline Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 30 mL$46.00Chewy Price$43.70Autoship Price
- Ursodiol Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 60 mL$43.54Chewy Price$41.36Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
This saved us from having to get rid of our cat or put him outside or even put him down. We tried this in pill form first with all the tricks imaginable, and our cat still would not take a pill. He was so stubborn and refused any treatment without spraying all over me, so I gave up hope thinking he could get better. He had ruined floors, furniture, our sanity, bedding, and much more from urinating and marking outside his litter box when our baby came along. He was only two years old at the time and never showed signs of distress before. This changed our lives to be able to keep him around. Please buy it. He is so happy, calm, anxiety free, and just his old self but better. We could not be more thrilled after I thought nothing would work.
My 5 year old kitty experienced stress every time someone entered the house. Doctor prescribed this med rubbed on ear flap. Administered daily, it calmed him down and he still was playful. The container is a little tricky to figure out, measuring in dabs of med and clicks, but I got it right after three days. Very happy with my calmer cat.
Help finally arrived in a tube, drugs to stop our cat from biting otherwise it would have been a surrender back to the vet. Pills and liquid were not tolerated by him. Easy to administer to the inside of the ear, prewarmed in your hand and he doesn't even notice it.
Great for cats impossible to pill!
Very easy to administer. Just message like lotion on the ear pinna.
Adorable - I’m obsessed
This is the CUTEST!! Our dog loves to swim but is intimidated when his little legs can’t touch the bottom anymore so we decided to invest in a life jacket for him. I ordered a M and it fits great.. my dog is a medium in collar and harness as well and he’s about 30 pounds. I love the chin strap to keep his head above water. Overall super happy!
sizing a little off
Omg, such a cute outfit. I didn’t measure my dog so that might be a reason why it didn’t fit as snug since it’s not like the sizing you’ll get from ROSS or TJ max lol. My dog is also really petite with a round belly but it fit his width not length lol absolutely loved this outfit!!!!
Easy to apply and effective. Don't have to deal with the bitter pills or liquid my cat hates. Nice alternative.
The advisors are very attentive to a clients needs and very accurate is completing the order’s we’ve made in the past. Highly recommend Chewy to meet anyones requests!!
Saved me from bites
I cannot express how happy I am with this product. My cat was prescribed these meds because he became very anxious and started having really severe bladder issues. I had attempted to give him the pills first, but after a few days the pill pockets stopped tricking him and he would eat around the pill. And trying to give it to him by mouth either resulted in scratches, a bite, and he learned to keep it in his mouth and spit it out. I was in tears as he needed these meds. Chewy to the rescue. I was able to get the compound at not much more than the pills cost and I could not be happier. It is so much easier to give and my cat is doing great now. It literally saved him, and me for that matter. (Also the time period of receipt of rx to delivery was super fast).
Works great for anxiety!
My cat is pretty spicy and has a short temper and tends to get agitated easily. Recently she has been pulling the fur off her belly and my vet says it's probably from anxiety. We tried both the tablet and liquid from of the medication and she foams at the mouth and vomits everytime. I did some digging and found the this topical form and was skeptical of it working. I was so surprised that it worked! Her fur is growing back and she allows me to pet her and is a lot more calm. She seems happier and I will definitely keep her on this medication long term!